What's new

Widescreen problem with Rice

GotLoveForAll

Hello everyone. :)

I'm having an issue that hopefully someone has already solved.
I'm running v1.6 with 1.6.1 updated plugins.
Full screen 1920x1080

Here is the issue I am having.

Using Jabo's Direct3D8 1.6.1 and under the "Advanced" Graphics configuration tab I have "Adjust game aspect ratio to match yours".
This enables me to have an extended view of the game, true 16:9 with NO stretching. See 2nd pic below. 1st pic is normal 4:3.

The last pic is the high res pack pic.
Now I want to play MM with high-res textures and so I turned to Rice and Glide plugins but I CANNOT seem to find a way to play in true 16:9 extended viewing like in Jabo's 1.6.1

Is there a way to play in true 16:9 extended view while using a high-res texture pack?

mrtomcruise

Hello everyone. :)

I'm having an issue that hopefully someone has already solved.
I'm running v1.6 with 1.6.1 updated plugins.
Full screen 1920x1080

Here is the issue I am having.

Using Jabo's Direct3D8 1.6.1 and under the "Advanced" Graphics configuration tab I have "Adjust game aspect ratio to match yours".
This enables me to have an extended view of the game, true 16:9 with NO stretching. See 2nd pic below. 1st pic is normal 4:3.

The last pic is the high res pack pic.
Now I want to play MM with high-res textures and so I turned to Rice and Glide plugins but I CANNOT seem to find a way to play in true 16:9 extended viewing like in Jabo's 1.6.1

Is there a way to play in true 16:9 extended view while using a high-res texture pack?

I can maybe get a widescreen hack implemented into glide64, pray to your gods folks is all im sayin............