What's new

Super Mario Sunshine

OP
razius

razius

MU-TH-UR
I don't mind at all as long as the style remains similar (i don't like photorealistic textures on Mario... for me, it ruins the experience), and if they find it fitting, they can use textures from my Super Mario Galaxy 1, Super Paper Mario and Super Mario 64 packs. I'll release and update (that will contain more world textures) for my SMG1 pack before Christmas. Two weeks ago i retextured Princess Peach, Mario and Toad's eyes for SMG1 so they can use those textures to spare some time.

This SMSS pack had more world textures a while ago but i never released them because i changed the visual style, bringing it closer to my smg1 retexture project, so they weren't a nice fit anymore... the current grass in Bianco Hills is the one i made for SMG1 for example but i had some other grass version before.

I decided to wrap up this Super Mario Sunshine pack and finish everything i had planned (work on some textures i have pending for over 2 years - maybe even the Plaza and Bianco Hills Buildings, replace the current Plaza tiles, touch up the wood planks, etc). I will release this last update in max 2 weeks, after which everyone can add to the project. I would really love to see it finished.

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
Thank you, I hate seeing good WIP's die do to the authors moving on.
If you could update the 1st post with your permissions and regulations I would greatly appreciate the edit.

OP
razius

razius

MU-TH-UR
Updated: lots of new textures for the new Dolphin format!

You need both the FULL pack and the UPDATE (copy the content of the GitHub repository to the INGAME folder of the FULL pack and replace the existing files).

Enjoy!