Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Is this still being worked on? It looks amazing, and I'd love to see it finished

Fanatic 64
    Quote Originally Posted by Sato View Post
    Is this still being worked on? It looks amazing, and I'd love to see it finished
    No, it isn't.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanatic 64 View Post
    No, it isn't.
    That's a shame, it was looking really good. Thanks for answering.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Go to the insaneslug's youtube channel or Ty anderson. He is made a texture pack on Mario SUnshine which is brilliant. All the textures are hand painted in fact. He will be releasing it soon. Trust me it is brilliant.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I did not abandon any of the projects (this one, sm64 or the super mario galaxy one) but i've been very busy lately and though i made some progress (esp on super mario galaxy), i haven't finished a whole level but various textures from all around. So until i get around 80% with any of the projects, there's no point in releasing chunks, it's really not a nice experience. I don't just wanna mix in some crappy textures and call it a day.

As i stated before, all textures are at least 8 times their original size and i've heard complains from ppl about the textures being too high and the game stuttering while they're being loaded. Guess by the time the packs will be released, ppl wont find these textures insanely huge.

The pack started at first as a HUD upgrade, it's only later that i decided to retexture more than that. So meanwhile you can enjoy the high quality HUD (including the fonts) for both smss and smg.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanatic 64 View Post
    No, it isn't.
    I'd appreciate a PM before answering in my name. Or a quote of mine to backup your claim cause who knows, maybe i said somewhere that i'm no longer working on this project but i forgot and for some other reason i keep working on textures in my spare time...
    Last edited by razius; April 23rd, 2013 at 21:04. Reason: Remembered to address Fanatic 64's omnious post!
    SPM

Fanatic 64
    Oh, good! I assumed this was abandoned because the last update was in May 2012 and 90% of the time that means the project has been abandoned.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I updated the pack about 2 weeks on the Dolphin thread dedicated to this pack and posted separate links for the EU and NA version.
    SPM

Texture Pack Invader NES_player4LIFE's Avatar
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Thread Stuck!

To what percentage is the project completed?
    I would like to archive this pack at Textures.Emulation64.com

How hard would it be to patch the ISO to use with Devolution, any idea?
    -NES
    We are in the process of archiving all qualifying texture packs!
    Contact me via PM to have your N64 texture pack hosted on Emulation64.com!
    Having a hard time loading Large packs? Be sure to patch your emulator.
    Can't load .DAT or .HTC archives? Look no further then this shiny Tutorial, Android users may use this Tutorial.

Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've finished the Core Textures: the HUD, the fonts (in all the EU languages), the particles (those worth retexturing) and the important textures (for mario, fludd, palm trees). So these Core Textures are complete, thus at version 1.0 (actually i have to retexture the clouds as well... just remembered)

The pack also contains some world textures (walls, wood crates, sand) that represent about 10% of all the world textures in SMSS. I dont think i'll retexture more world texture because i'm really busy in real life. However the Core pack is actually more than enough to make the game a totally enjoyable experience when running it at insane resolutions above 1080p.

Atm im fixing the Super Paper Mario HUD then i'll take a look at SMSS in order to enhance the clouds and see what else i can fix. When i'll be done (probably this weekend or on monday), I'll split the Core Textures from the World Textures. You can archive the version i'll release in a few days.

I have no idea how much it would take to patch the ISO but if you do, then the HUD should be reduced about 4 times. Atm the HUD elements are 8 times bigger than the original gamecube ones and unless you use resolutions of at least 1080p, the HUD will look pretty crappy when scaled down.
    SPM

Texture Pack Invader NES_player4LIFE's Avatar
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Thanks for the info.
    I tested the pack and your work is very impressive I would love to see this project completed.
    Would you mind if other members added to your work? I.E community pack.
    -NES
    We are in the process of archiving all qualifying texture packs!
    Contact me via PM to have your N64 texture pack hosted on Emulation64.com!
    Having a hard time loading Large packs? Be sure to patch your emulator.
    Can't load .DAT or .HTC archives? Look no further then this shiny Tutorial, Android users may use this Tutorial.

Spoiler:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast