What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Turok 2 (fonts only)

razius

MU-TH-UR
The pack's available at emulation 64.
http://emulation64.com/files/info/1121/turok-2-seeds-of-evil-by-mu-th-ur.html/

These fonts are complementary to Magnio's textures (great set but lacked new fonts) or some other Turok 2 set that may come, i won't retexture anything else for this game... at least i don't think so atm. I'm not sure i got everything so it's safer to place it under WIP. PM me case i missed anything. I am still not satisfied with the alignment of all the characters but it'll have to do for now. If anyone's willing to tweak them some more, i'd appreciate it.

I removed completely the "modifier texture" (the one causing the horizontal stripes across the letters) since i couldn't make it work decently. I tried nudging the horizontal lines to the right but the result was the same, at the same time the picture's interpreted as a 1bit transp mask so i couldn't do any fading.

I need 10 forum posts before i can post any links so i'll edit this post with some screenshots links when i'll be able to (now let's spam some threads for that link posting skill)

Last edited:

fernan1234

I don't agree with conditioning the sharing of links on a minimum of posts in your thread, but unfortunately the only way I can express this disagreement is by doing exactly what you want, posting on the thread. Oh well.

OP
razius

razius

MU-TH-UR
Sorry i wasn't clear, it wasn't about the number of posts in this thread...i needed to post at least a few times on other threads before i could post any links. It's a fail safe many forums have, in order to discourage ppl from creating new accounts just to spam threads with links. It seems i can post links now, though i have less than 10 posts. I'm glad that's no longer an issue.

fernan1234

Oh I see. I misunderstood then, sorry about that. These fonts will be nice in combination with other texture packs for this game.