What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Help with Djipi's MM texture pack :down:

lunaandres

Okay, so I went ahead and downloaded all three parts of the pack, 7Zip and the Glide64 Plugin.
Installed the plugin, and then tried unzipping the files.

Now, when 7Zip is done, all I get is two .dat files. (ZELDA_MAJORA'S_MASK_HIRESTEXTURES.DAT, and the memory cache one).
Am I missing something, or am I supposed to only get these two files?

Also, I was browsing the forum to find a solution and saw someone saying that when they uploaded the pack, it would break, and posted a mirror to the OoT pack. Maybe this is what's happening to me?

Thanks in advance to whoever answers !

Artshe

I just want to say i have the exact same problem, but i use the OoT texture pack and not the MM. I only have .DAT files when unpacked with 7zip and i'm not sure what i am doing wrong..

Xenoris

yes you are meant to get .dat files.
There is a tutorial for this in this very forum entitles "Djipi's OOT and MM Quick Texture Pack Tutorial"
search for it :)