Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ocarina of Time glitch

I managed to get myself stuck on a ladder and cannot get unstuck. I was exiting the Zora's Domain right after doing the Dive thing, was climbing the ladder as the timer ran out. Right as the timer ended, my character stopped and the avatar is frozen in a standing position (not climbing the ladder). I tried rebooting the program, but it just loads to the same glitched spot.

Any help would be appreciated

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Disable any cheats you might be using and make sure you are loading from a native save. (Don't use save states.)

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't have any cheats active and I didn't use the "Save" button to save my game, I saved it via the In Game menu.

• Advertising

advertising
      EmuTalk.net
      has no influence
      on the ads that
      are displayed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Can you post the save file? (It will be a very small file only a few KBs in size, located in PJ64's save folder, whose default location is either C:\Program Files\Project64 1.6\Save or C:\Program Files (x86)\Project64 1.6\Save.)

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Can't find a save file in either the Project 64 file or the ROM file :s

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I can't give you verbatim instructions since I'm away from my Windows PC at the moment, but if you poke around in PJ64's settings, there is an entry that will let you see/change the path where PJ64 stores/looks for saves. Once you find that you should be able to locate the save file. If you're still unable to find it by Monday, I can assist you further if no one else has.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It won't let me post URLs, but if you go to puush site and /pKI9 for the link extension, that's what I have. The link is case sensitive, btw
    Last edited by H4iden; April 15th, 2012 at 18:05.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sorry, I can't locate the file. Are newcomers unable to post attachments? (Should be available under Additional Options when posting a message. You'll have to either "Reply to Thread" or "Go Advanced"; it is not available in the Quick Reply box.)

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Alright, I tried an attachment with this post.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    In PJ64, go to Options->Settings... On the Options tab, ensure that "Hide Advanced Settings" is unchecked and click OK. Then go back to Options->Settings... On the Directories tab, there will be a section named "N64 Auto saves" that specifies the path to your save directory. Navigate to that directory and there should be a file named "THE LEGEND OF ZELDA.sra". Post that file here.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast