What's new

Trouble loading .cdi images in 056

dialNforNinja

Not using 057 because it runs so slowly the basic DC no-disk-startup screen is stuttering along at half or three quarters speed.., but when I tried it the same thing was happening anyway.

Basically, the problem is that when I try to set an image to play under Config > GD-ROM, the only file type it wants to see is .chd and if I tell it to look at all files and pick the .cdi anyway, it tells me to "Please insert game disc."

According to the answers from a page or so back in the topic list, it's SUPPOSED to be fine with .cdi files as of 055, did that change? Am I somehow missing something? There doesn't seem to be anything else to adjust...

Edit To Add: in case it matters, my system is Win7 on a 2.1 GHz Athlon II M320, gfx is ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200 (yeah, it's a laptop, tut tut - speed is not presently the issue.)

- dNN

Last edited:
OP
D

dialNforNinja

That's got it, thanks! Now the only problem is my intense lack of "l33t skillz." (The game is Macross M3, which works fine as far as I can tell, but considering I can't even survive the first mission that's not very far.)

- dNN