Category: BBC Micro
BeebEm is a BBC Micro and Master 128 emulator. It will run most BBC Micro software including Elite, Exile and Revs, and most BBC Micro ROM software (e.g. Wordwise) on any modern PC (both Windows, Unix/Linux systems), Mac, PocketPC, PSP, and GP2X .
Here's the changelog from 4.14 version:
* IDE hard drive interface.
- Limited IDE_Geometry command supported, allows 4 heads x 64 sectors
(disks up to 512M), and 16 heads x 64 sectors (disks larger than 512M).
- SCSI and IDE hard drives selectable/configurable.
- Disk images referenced by DiscsPath setting.
* Double-sided SSD disks supported (image file>&40000 bytes long).
* Debugger updates, bug fixes and addition of "script" command.
* XAudio2 sound support (thanks to "bredbored").
* Added a couple of TV resolutions to the DX video mode menu.
* Fixed bug where disk drive sound sticks on.
* Fixed keyboard issue for Dr Who game.
Check out project website for latest files and informations.