bsnes is a Nintendo, Super Nintendo, and Game Boy Color emulator, that began development on 2004. It focuses on accuracy and clean code above all else. It never uses speed or compatibilty hacks. As a result, the minimum system requirements are greater than with other emulators.
Changelog for v087 :
- emulated the 21.47MHz ST018 (ARMv3) coprocessor used by Hayazashi Nidan Morita Shougi 2
- fixed PPU TM/TS edge case; fixes bottom scanline of text boxes in Moryo Senki Madara 2
- fixed saving and loading of Super Game Boy save RAM
- NEC uPD7725,96050 ROMs now stored in little-endian format for consistency
- cartridge folder concept has been reworked to use fixed file names
- added emulation of serial USART interface (replaces asynchronous UART support previously)
Check out project website for latest files and informations.