Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Engineers and Beer?

I was reading EEtimes and found this rather interesting (if not imbibing article).

I don't drink myself but I thought some will find it funny.

Also do note TOO much beer can bring out the some real problems (some people fight when intoxicated).

Cyb
    Progress (n.):
    The process through which the Internet has evolved from smart people in front of dumb terminals to dumb people in front of smart terminals.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Recursive (adj):
    see Recursive

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Beer is a wise investment as well, as noted in the quote below:

"If you had purchased $1,000 of United Airlines parent UAL stock one year ago, you would have $200 left.

With Fannie Mae, you would have $2.50 left of the original $1,000. With AIG, you would have less than $15 left.

But, if you had purchased $1,000 worth of beer one year ago, drunk all of the beer, then turned in the cans for the aluminum recycling REFUND, you would have $214 cash. Based on the above, the best current investment advice is to drink heavily and recycle.

Beers anyone?"
    Quitters never Win, Winners never Quit; but those who never Win and never Quit are generally banned EmuTalk members.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    To expound on Malcom's quoted wisdom there... any vice is a sound investment... even (especially?) in hard times, people want their "needs" met, be that gambling, drinking, etc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm View Post
    Beer is a wise investment as well, as noted in the quote below:

"If you had purchased $1,000 of United Airlines parent UAL stock one year ago, you would have $200 left.

With Fannie Mae, you would have $2.50 left of the original $1,000. With AIG, you would have less than $15 left.

But, if you had purchased $1,000 worth of beer one year ago, drunk all of the beer, then turned in the cans for the aluminum recycling REFUND, you would have $214 cash. Based on the above, the best current investment advice is to drink heavily and recycle.

Beers anyone?"
    Nice analogy Never thought beer was so good investment ;P

vampireuk pwned you in irc

clever words by groepaz:
    "i wonder how small your **** has to be that you have to put your system specs into your sig :=P "

• Advertising

advertising
      EmuTalk.net
      has no influence
      on the ads that
      are displayed

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I never knew it was such a good investment.