What's new

[Desmume] Phantom Hourglass: Temple of Ocean King

The_Poor

on Basement 2, there is a switch that lowers the spike and then using boomerang to snag the small key, but i have a question, why there are no small key on that spot? i'm not using cheats, i just downloaded another rom to see if there any keys, but its useless. Whats wrong here, is there any switch i forgot to pull or what?

Bad English?

smcd

There are two switches to activate to make the key drop apparently... (I've never played the game, so I am unsure!)

http://www.zeldadungeon.net/Zelda12-phantom-hourglass-ocean-king-guide.php
"Now use a bombchu and send it straight downward and blow up the cracked wall for easy access to the southern part of the room. Still from the safe zone, place another bombchu and send it straight to the left to active the switch. Then quickly send another bombchu down and to the left, to hit the second switch. Hitting both switches will cause a small key to fall."

Also, a 1-hour turnaround is kinda slim... the forums are picking up momentum again, but not that much hehe. ;)

OP
T

The_Poor

the problem is, i don't have bombchu and i don't have phantom sword and i don't have full hourglass to do that and (too many problem here huh?) i also use ZD.net if i don't know what to do :p