puNES (ex Fnes) is an emulator under development that works on Linux32/64 and Windows32. It needs of SDL library to run.
Here's changelog for latest three versions:
- Implemented mappers VRC6 (24 and 26) and VRC7 (85) including their extra audio channels.
- Added extra audio on the mapper Sunsoft 5B (69).
- Added emulation of Turbo A and Turbo B on Standard Controller.
- The Zapper coordinates, in some circumstances, could be read wrong, fixed.
- More accurate Zapper emulation (thx tepples). Right button of mouse emulates the pointing of the Zapper outside the TV screen. So, to make a shoot offscreen, you must press the left mouse button while holding down the right.
- Added Bilinear filter.
- Rearranged the menu filter (Hint: reselect the desired filter and then save the configuration).
- Fixed many bugs in opengl codes (now, on fullscreen, aspect ratio is maintained properly).
:: Download here
Check out official thread at nesdev for further information and latest version of emulator.