What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Host your N64 Texture Pack at Emulation64.com - Please read

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin

Administrator
We now offer to host your N64 Texture pack here at Emulation64, read more about it here:

http://www.emulation64.com/view/2214/N64-Texture-Packs-hosted-at-Emulation64com/

We already have some packs ready for download:

http://www.emulation64.com/files/category/20/119/

Instead of uploading the texture pack to file sharing websites which by the looks of it are going down one by one you can now upload it to your own FTP account here at Emulation64 :)

Once the files have been uploaded to FTP just send me a PM and I'll update the site with the links and info.

For more information, send me a PM and I'll set up your account.

Also, don't forget to check in on our IRC Chat, me and Gent among others are usually there:

http://www.emutalk.net/chat_irc.php

- Martin

OP
Martin

Martin

Administrator
Thanks, yeah Gent has done a great job :)

http://textures.emulation64.com/

OP
Martin

Martin

Administrator
For those of you who have had problems downloading some of our larger files, this issue has now been resolved.

The problem happened when a visitor tried to download a large file and the download was cut off. The reason for this was that the cache send timeout was set to 60 seconds so after 60 seconds the download would stop and in case you hadn't completed the download the file would end up corrupt. This issue is now resolved as the send timeout has been increased so even if you're on a slow connection you will be able to download all our files without problems. :)

Mollymutt

"You will not find a better Super Mario 64 hires pack then this. Truly one of the greatest texture packs of all time."
Wow!!, Thanks for the nice review.

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
"You will not find a better Super Mario 64 hires pack then this. Truly one of the greatest texture packs of all time."
Wow!!, Thanks for the nice review.

Seeing that you are the creator of one of the only two or three complete SM64 packs you diverse nothing less.
I would like you to upload/ PM me 5 or less shots that you think are of the best quality and that you think do your pack the most justice.

Mollymutt

Here you go.

Attachments

• 48897_SUPER_MARIO_64-2_122_813lo.jpg
    48897_SUPER_MARIO_64-2_122_813lo.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 292
  • 48922_SUPER_MARIO_64-7_122_660lo.jpg
    48922_SUPER_MARIO_64-7_122_660lo.jpg
    225.5 KB · Views: 282
  • 49974_SUPER_MARIO_64-35_122_86lo.jpg
    49974_SUPER_MARIO_64-35_122_86lo.jpg
    245.8 KB · Views: 304
  • 49978_SUPER_MARIO_64-36_122_1163lo.jpg
    49978_SUPER_MARIO_64-36_122_1163lo.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 398
  • 50015_SUPER_MARIO_64-48_122_867lo.jpg
    50015_SUPER_MARIO_64-48_122_867lo.jpg
    219.7 KB · Views: 306

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
I am looking for some responsible individuals to help me with the textures.emulation64.com archive.

I would like the site to be staffed a bit more then it is/has been.
I need someone that has a decent idea on how to kick a site into high gear.
I would like one or two more members to mod/admin the pages and add info as needed.

Applicants should be members that have a positive reputation within the Emutalk.net forums and
have a bit of knowledge concerning texture packs.

Long hours, L̶o̶w̶ No pay, apply within.

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
As a service to those that wish to play textured games, without having to watch every texture load; the
Texture site will now offer Glide64 DAT format packs along side of traditional Rice Video files.
We also have a few Jabo format packs available.

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
You had me at no pay :D

lmao, I too felt the alure of such an amazing offer :D

As a service to those that wish to play textured games, without having to watch every texture load; the
Texture site will now offer Glide64 DAT format packs along side of traditional Rice Video files.
We also have a few Jabo format packs available.

NES: wow amazing job with the Site! You and the guys are amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.