????????????????????????? Doomulation's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Unofficial N-Rage Input v1.83

Indeed. Playing paper mario with my gc controller this weekend (it truly rocks ), I got pretty annoyed with the fact that sometimes the rapid fire function is "too fast." It doesn't always work. Take for example lady bow's regular attack. The rapid fire is too fast and thus nothing happens.

I downloaded the source and made it a little slower, so now it works. So I thought I'd share it with everyone else! So it's pretty much my unofficial version of n-rage's input. Version 1.83, it was based off the source for 1.82a.

Note that there seems to be a bug in 1.82a which makes the plugin sometimes "forget" that a trigger button is pressed. This is not my doing and I'm currently looking into it, but it's pretty hard since it's not my source.

Tell me how this one works! If it has to do with the rapid fire, then post your feedback. Anything else may go to n-rage, because I don't know if I can fix it, or have the time. Or want to, plainly.

Remember that this is UNOFFICIAL.
    Righto, get to it!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Atashi wa juu-yon-sai no onna no ko! Atashi no namae wa Miizuki. Yurushiku ne!
    Nani? Atashi o shinjirimasen desu ka? Baka!
    "You're all doomed! Doomed, I say! Hehe... are we approaching the end of the world?"

shikata ga kaite aru - "the instructions are written above"
    Need to download GoodN64 or instructions to use it? Need to check if it's a good or bad rom?
    Download: Glide64 | Hacktarux's wrapper

• Advertising

advertising
      EmuTalk.net
      has no influence
      on the ads that
      are displayed

Master of the Emulation Flame MasterPhW's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey, never had thought that someone will pick up the source of this great plugin!!!
    Probably you find more bugs and fix them or insert new (?) features, would be great!!!
    The Future of Emulation: Emulate a High End Computer on a Low End System
    Main: Intel Core i7 (Lynnfiled) 860 (@3.802Ghz) | 8 GB DDR3-1333 | ATI XFX HD 5750 PCI-E | ATI High Definition Audio Device | 256 GB SSD + 3 TB Internal SATA2 + 4 TB external | Windows 7 Professional X64 SP1 MSDNAA
    Netbook: Asus EeePC 1015PEM | Intel Atom Dual Core N550 (1,5GHz) | 2GB DDR3-1066 | Intel GMA 3150 | 250GB HDD | Win 7 Starter
    Old One: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+ (2x2.5Ghz; S939) | MSI KbT Neo2-F V2.0 | 2x1GB Corsair Value VS1GBKIT400 | Radeon HD 3850 512 MB/AGP8x | Creative SB Audigy LS | 2TB (4x500GB SATA2 HDDs Raid0) | Windows 7 Business X64 SP1 MSDNAA

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomulation
    Note that there seems to be a bug in 1.82a which makes the plugin sometimes "forget" that a trigger button is pressed.
    I assume you're using a GC to USB adapter of some sort. What brand is it? I've noticed that same problem (I have a PSX to USB) but it's not just when using N-Rage's plugin. I get it when using ZSnes, and lots of other things. My plugin is a SuperJoyBox.. or something. I know there's a SuperJoyBox for GC controlers, so what's yours?

????????????????????????? Doomulation's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    MasterPhW_DX: Dunno, the whole thing is pretty much alien to me I think n-rage's plugin is as good as it gets. Of course, I could fix some bugs...

Ryono: Actually, nothing wrong with the adapter. I'm using the one found at nathell. I tried assigning it both to the keyboard and my controller with the same results.
    Atashi wa juu-yon-sai no onna no ko! Atashi no namae wa Miizuki. Yurushiku ne!
    Nani? Atashi o shinjirimasen desu ka? Baka!
    "You're all doomed! Doomed, I say! Hehe... are we approaching the end of the world?"

shikata ga kaite aru - "the instructions are written above"
    Need to download GoodN64 or instructions to use it? Need to check if it's a good or bad rom?
    Download: Glide64 | Hacktarux's wrapper

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thank you Doomulation for providing a working NRage plugin. None of the "Official" ones were working on pj 64 for me.

The Great Gunblade Wielder squall_leonhart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Pebkac