What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.
  • As members seem to have a problem reading the release threads:

Djipi's packs are built for the (Glide64 finale) Plugin. Nolonger supported!
    Djipi's packs are built for the (GlideN64) Plugin.
    These two Plugins are two completely different pieces of code.

GlideN64.HTC archived packs locked by Djipi are not compatible with use on Glide64, Rice video, nor Jabo video.

Glide64.DAT archived packs locked by Djipi are not compatible with use on GlideN64, Rice video, nor Jabo video.

Djipi has never made a pack for use with Rice video and never will. any packs found in this format are not authorized!

GlideN64 is the new standard and only requires an Radeon 6XXX.
    This is a somewhat older GPU and should be readily available.
    Do everyone a favor and upgrade!

Merry Xmas: OOT 2011 and MM 2001

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
I WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS . THANKS FOR SUPPORTING ME. AND HERE'S THIS YEAR MY PRESENT FOR ALL OF YOU.

THE LEGEND OF ZELDA : OCARINA OF TIME UPDATE FINAL 2001

30nciuu.png

1z39op1.png

2dgkdxc.png

j82wcg.png

2urkm7t.png

2hwe7mq.png

This will is only compatible with Glide64 latest plugin. Enjoy this pack^^(don't forget to place the zip folder into : Plugin/cache folder^^)

ENJOY and post your screen^^

README

Download:
[/B][/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer

THE LEGEND OF ZELDA : MAJORA'S MASK 2011

w1uqg4.jpg

This will is only compatible with Glide64 latest plugin. Enjoy this pack^^(don't forget to place the zip folder into : Plugin/cache folder^^)

ENJOY and post your screen^^

Be carefull :you must Uncheck Alternative CrC calculation on glide64 plugin to see all textures

fernan1234

Djipi, the master of N64 textures!

You are an artist for the people!A LOT of people will be playing with your packs! Thank you very, very much for sharing your wonderful art with us!

Gricalde96

Can somebody pls send me a tutorial on how to use this ? y only know how to use this with rice video, and also how to make .DAT into a folder plz )=

SolidGamer

Can someone teach us how to install this pack im thrilling to play this awesome game and with these absolutely amazing textures!!

rizz768

Awesome! I just ordered a Mayflash controller adapter, now I'm not sure if I can wait... >.< you are the best Djipi!

Just got done with Dodongo's Cavern, it was excellent, took some screenshots:

15vlut.jpg
usbr5.jpg

qox1k1.jpg
deb6ue.jpg

2aeo2go.jpg
se87kz.jpg

Edit: Over the past day some people have been having trouble getting the pack to load or just specific textures, here is just about everything useful to know in one post:

- A new version of Glide64 is required, you can get many of the newest revisions here. (December 02, 2011 revision 269 is working great)
- The European version of 'Majora's Mask' is required for all textures to load correctly.
- Create a folder called Cache in the plugin folder, and put all the new .dat files into it. (Located in your Project64 main directory, for 1.7 users, you will create the Cache folder in Plugins>GFX)
- Open your Texture enhancement options, and disable "Alternative CRC calculation"
- In 'Texture enhancement options', you will enable "Save texture cache to hard disk", "Use alpha channel fully", and "Compress texture cache" located directly under the 'Use alpha channel fully' option.

The Hires_texture folder isn't utilized in these new texture packs, to make sure there is no problems you can simply delete your old Zelda folders or rename them to something like "[OLD]THE LEGEND OF ZELDA" if you want to keep them.

If you've done everything correctly, including properly installing one of the newest Glide64 plugin's, you should be ready to start playing!

Last edited:

ramb1402

Thank you so much Djipi, you make many people happy with your textures pack, thank youuuuuuuuu! Merry Christmas to everybody and happy new year.

And for the newbs heres a tutorial link on how to use hires:

http://forums.techarena.in/customize-desktop/1225345.htm

NOTE: If you're using Windows 7 or Windows Vista make sure you run the game with Admin Privilege, otherwise the cache won't load.

Last edited:

labberlippe

Hi

I have no Problem with the old pack.
The new pack are .Dat
PJ 1.6 will not load it.
:-(
I will testit with Glide and Rice, no way. :-(

Labberlippe

ChaoDrake

One of the menu screens to seems to not load on my computer. What are other people's settings on Glide64 plugin?

35a0u9g.png

Last edited:

rizz768

Is anybody else unable to load all of the textures? For some reason, it always stops at 142.90 MB, and one of the menu screens is halfway loaded. What are the correct options that I should have on Glide64 Plugin?

Djipi said these packs are meant to be used with the newest Glide64 plug-in. I did have a similar problem, but unchecking "Alternative CRC calculation" fixed the problem with some textures not loading.

Edit: I checked this exact screen and I do have the same texture not loading regardless of the settings mentioned above.

Last edited:

labberlippe

Hi

Can anyone hier post a Step by Step Tutorial?
My pj1.6 will not load this pack.

I have the folder hires_texture i have the newest Glide Plug in.

I dont know what i should do, to load this pack. :-(

Thanks
Labberlippe

rizz768

Hi

Can anyone hier post a Step by Step Tutorial?
My pj1.6 will not load this pack.

I have the folder hires_texture i have the newest Glide Plug in.

I dont know what i should do, to load this pack. :-(

Thanks
Labberlippe

- Create a folder called "Cache" inside your Plugins folder and place all the new .dat files from Djipi inside it. (for PJ64 1.7 you'll create the cache folder in the 'Plugin>GFX' folder)
- Go into your Texture enhancement options and enable ""Save texture cache to hard disk" and "Use alpha channel fully"

Last edited:

labberlippe

Hi

I have Create a folder Cache in the Plugin Folder.
I have enable Save Texture to Hard Disk.
PJ1.6 is checked als Admin.
But they will not load the new pack. :-(

Labberlippe