What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.
  • As members seem to have a problem reading the release threads:

Djipi's packs are built for the (Glide64 finale) Plugin. Nolonger supported!
    Djipi's packs are built for the (GlideN64) Plugin.
    These two Plugins are two completely different pieces of code.

GlideN64.HTC archived packs locked by Djipi are not compatible with use on Glide64, Rice video, nor Jabo video.

Glide64.DAT archived packs locked by Djipi are not compatible with use on GlideN64, Rice video, nor Jabo video.

Djipi has never made a pack for use with Rice video and never will. any packs found in this format are not authorized!

GlideN64 is the new standard and only requires an Radeon 6XXX.
    This is a somewhat older GPU and should be readily available.
    Do everyone a favor and upgrade!

Merry Xmas: OOT 2011 and MM 2001

Martin

Administrator
I am looking into it, it looks like the files in their current configuration will not work... N64oid wants to find texture folders and subdirectories with .PNG files, but I am even having issues with that, I'll post if I figure it out.

I am guessing Project64 or whatever other applications are suggested for this support .dat and N64oid doesn't.

Hmm that's too bad :(

Martin

Administrator
I wanted to say thanks so much for this retexture project it's amazing and makes me want to play through this game all over again!
I have a quick question tho are all of the static areas supposed to be replaced in this style? When I started the game all the kokari houses inside used the old static backgrounds from the n64.

I think Djipi will have an answer for you on this one but there are tons of textures in this game so it takes some time to complete :)

Starzaka

Ohh ok so this isn't the final release then, I look forward to seeing how much better Djipi can make this game look. :)

Mollymutt

No, I think he is done. He mentioned on his post that the backgrounds aren't done. He historically doesn't do the backgrounds.

Fronstre

Could anyone reupload the 3 files for OoT texture pack? The one that is downloaded from the links provided is an unrecognized file type/ empty zip folder. Or am I doing something wrong?

Fronstre

edit: i figured it out, thanks anyway. just got in the game, this is beautiful. great work on the pack, by far the most in depth pack i've used.

edit 2: i can't seem to extract the majora's mask files... can someone upload the .dat or a regular zip/rar files instead? would be a lot easier

Last edited:

KBP07

I don't know if it's just me, but it seems some textures won't load (some letters were still the original n64 texture and others were from this pack and also inside buildings ala Link's house and such, it's all the original textures, unless those weren't re-textured)

Starzaka

I don't suppose anybody knows how to make this work for n64oid for Android phones do they?
- A great tutorial on how to do that, Djipi's pack confirmed working.

I don't know if it's just me, but it seems some textures won't load (some letters were still the original n64 texture and others were from this pack and also inside buildings ala Link's house and such, it's all the original textures, unless those weren't re-textured)
Weren't re-textured...yet i hope, not 100% sure if this is Djipi's final update period or not. Front page could mean the final update for 2011.

Last edited:

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
download extract zip.001 with 7zip what is to fix?

download: all the 3 parts

Zelda Majora's Mask - Cellpack 2011 - by Djipi
Zelda Majora's Mask - Cellpack 2011 Part 2 - by Djipi
Zelda Majora's Mask - Cellpack 2011 Part 3 - by Djipi

use 7zip to right click on the Djipi_CellPack_MM_2011.zip.001 file and then choose 7-Zip/Extract Here
or Extract To 'Zip Name'

that easy :)

death--droid

Make sure that all parts are in the same folder and that you are extracting from the first file in the sequence, "Djipi_CellPack_MM_2011.zip.001".
If you try to extract from .002 or .003 you will get an error about being unable to extract from the archive.
I've gone and downloaded from all the links to make sure that none of them are corrupted.

Sideeffect

I don't suppose anybody knows how to make this work for n64oid for Android phones do they?

I think n64oid is not the way to go.

Mupen64 has been ported and can be downloaded for free atm as its in beta http://www.paulscode.com/forum/index.php?topic=96.msg2243#msg2243

It has support for importing plugins and glide64 plugin is included in this pack http://code.google.com/p/mupen64plus/downloads/detail?name=mupen64plus-extraplugins-linux32-1.99.4.tar.gz&can=2&q=

However I wasn't able to import it successfully yet, looks like we will need an android version of the plugin but im sure it will come soon. :bouncy:

Last edited: