Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This has to be one of the greatest things i have ever seen, thanks Djipi for such a wonderful piece of true art work. This has been worth the wait since last year and what a terrific gift it has made, Thanks ever so much. Th3JoshT

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaoDrake View Post
    One of the menu screens to seems to not load on my computer. What are other people's settings on Glide64 plugin?

I'm having this same problem. I followed rizz768's instructions and just started a new game on Majora's Mask and I've already noticed some other textures, besides the inventory, aren't loading correctly.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You Inspire Me

Yo bro.

I've been following your progression as you have released packs over the years, and all i can say is that artists like you inspire me. Giving something for free without necessarily having expectation of getting something back, i love that quality.

Thanks thats all i can say.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah, I think there are some text problems. Like I notice that some commas are still not loading. Also, I think the map in Mountain Village when it turned into spring didn't load correctly. I'm still not sure if I have all the settings correct. But still, this is an amazing Christmas present.

Thank you Djipi for this awesome gift! I can't stop playing. Hahaha. Also, the lens of truth not working is just a glitch in the game itself right? That was quite annoying during the Snowhead Temple area...

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Uncheck Alternative CrC Calculation on Glide64 pluging Settings

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rexoe View Post
    Uncheck Alternative CrC Calculation on Glide64 pluging Settings
    That helped but it didn't completely fix it.

Zelda CelShade Producer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    with the (E) version of majora's mask , there must be not problem , after many test , i see all textures load correctly^^But you must Uncheck Alternative CrC calculation on glide64

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tuerie Djipi !

J'attends d'avoir oublié les Zelda, encore trop frais dans ma tête, pour les recommencer avec ton pack, mais ça se fera !

Merci :p

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Djipi View Post
    with the (E) version of majora's mask , there must be not problem , after many test , i see all textures load correctly^^
    I can confirm this. Downloaded the (E)urope version of the game, the textures that I didn't see loading in (U) are now loading. Sweet!

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

enjoy :3 last boss will be uploaded this nite

Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast