What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.
  • As members seem to have a problem reading the release threads:

Djipi's packs are built for the (Glide64 finale) Plugin. Nolonger supported!
    Djipi's packs are built for the (GlideN64) Plugin.
    These two Plugins are two completely different pieces of code.

GlideN64.HTC archived packs locked by Djipi are not compatible with use on Glide64, Rice video, nor Jabo video.

Glide64.DAT archived packs locked by Djipi are not compatible with use on GlideN64, Rice video, nor Jabo video.

Djipi has never made a pack for use with Rice video and never will. any packs found in this format are not authorized!

GlideN64 is the new standard and only requires an Radeon 6XXX.
    This is a somewhat older GPU and should be readily available.
    Do everyone a favor and upgrade!

Merry Xmas: OOT 2011 and MM 2001

Khaldun

First off, thank you SO much to Djipi and everyone involved for this incredible work! I've been playing and loving Majora's Mask for the past few weeks.

I do have one question though--I've been trying to decompress the Ocarina of Time files (downloaded from http://www.emulation64.com/files/info/961/) but I keep getting an error that the files are corrupt. I've tried downloading it multiple times but no luck. I'm using WinRAR. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Martin

Administrator
First off, thank you SO much to Djipi and everyone involved for this incredible work! I've been playing and loving Majora's Mask for the past few weeks.

I do have one question though--I've been trying to decompress the Ocarina of Time files (downloaded from http://www.emulation64.com/files/info/961/) but I keep getting an error that the files are corrupt. I've tried downloading it multiple times but no luck. I'm using WinRAR. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I'll check the files again, pretty sure they worked before though. :)

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader

files are zipped with 7zip as three part files, download 7zip HERE.
Then extract the first part file and copy DAT to \Plugin\cache.

you'll need all three part files but only extract the first file named 001 for DAT file.
After DAT file is coped to cache you may then delete 001, 002 and 003.

Last edited:

Martin

Administrator
files are zipped with 7zip as three part files, download 7zip HERE.
Then extract the first part file and copy DAT to \Plugin\cache.

you'll need all three part files but only extract the first file named 001 for DAT file.
After DAT file is coped to cache you may then delete 001, 002 and 003.

Thought so too, works fine here, I don't get any corruption errors :)

kanpuu

Gamer Junkie

giygue

so i downloaded the pack and put the files in D:\Project64\Plugin\cache (i use my D Drive for this stuff) and got the latest version of glide64and now every time i try to use a texture pack it crashes with no error message. help please

Dub01

Ok I'd like to try this out however I have a few major issues. Ok I have the right version of Glide. But I download all 3 of these packs for Oot and when I extract them it gives me another .zip file that can't be opened. 7-zip gives me an error. What do I do with it??? Do I rename the .zip to .dat???

Edit: Ok I tried it with a Banjo Tooie hi-res texture pack also with a .dat and all it still crashes. I setup everything the way you guys said to. Furthermore I have a very high performance pc more than capable of running this to its max.

Edit: Ok Because I have Windows 7, I found that I need to run in compatibility mode for XP, so it loads the textures. Oh and I found another download link that works. The 3 packs available on this site DO NOT WORK!

Last edited:

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
ok testing.

seems that file was uploaded as ZIP not DAT.

Attachments

• oot issue.jpg
    oot issue.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 441
Last edited:

How to use this patch? I use the latest Glide video of the plugin always tip error, and the landuse-dat files should go where? Can make each step out the picture section? Finally, I was a Chinese children, not how to English, so only use the translation, look not understand please forgive me

Link04

Hello! I have downloaded all three parts and I still get an error code every single time I try to extract the files. Can someone help me, please? Thanks in advance.

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
Hello! I have downloaded all three parts and I still get an error code every single time I try to extract the files. Can someone help me, please? Thanks in advance.

download it's self has error i will re link when/ if new pack is found.

jessebboyy

coloquem links das texturas em outro servidor, porque o emulation64 pois ele so suporta 1 minuto de download e como o arquivo não baixa em 1 minuto ele é cancelado .please!!!!!!!!!!!!!