What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.
  • As members seem to have a problem reading the release threads:

Djipi's packs are built for the (Glide64 finale) Plugin. Nolonger supported!
    Djipi's packs are built for the (GlideN64) Plugin.
    These two Plugins are two completely different pieces of code.

GlideN64.HTC archived packs locked by Djipi are not compatible with use on Glide64, Rice video, nor Jabo video.

Glide64.DAT archived packs locked by Djipi are not compatible with use on GlideN64, Rice video, nor Jabo video.

Djipi has never made a pack for use with Rice video and never will. any packs found in this format are not authorized!

GlideN64 is the new standard and only requires an Radeon 6XXX.
    This is a somewhat older GPU and should be readily available.
    Do everyone a favor and upgrade!

Merry Xmas: OOT 2011 and MM 2001

NintendoIsClear

I need help, I have enabled "Save texture cache to hard disk", "Use alpha channel fully", and "Compress texture cache" and disabled
"Alternative CRC calculation" but every time I start up project64 it stops responding and just closes. If anyone has any idea what to
do please let me know :unsure:

twistersk8

hi thanks for all your work djipi you have do the best mod for zelda oot and mm but i have a question can i use this for hi-res folder?, because i use n64oid (it is a n64 emulator for android) and only accept mods made for the hi-res folder i want to use your mods please i am not the only user using this emulator and want your mod for the best experience playing both zelda sooo can you help or somebody help me? i can donate money to you if my dream come true

Thanks for all.

foo

I need help, I have enabled "Save texture cache to hard disk", "Use alpha channel fully", and "Compress texture cache" and disabled
"Alternative CRC calculation" but every time I start up project64 it stops responding and just closes. If anyone has any idea what to
do please let me know :unsure:
I'm having this exact same issue on Windows 7...

foo

Guys, try the file that Ofelipe added in post #69, it seemed to work for another user that was having a similar sounding problem.

foo

is there any possibility of extracting the .png-files from the .dat-files or getting the images? because I can't run it with glide64 on my mac, since it's only possible to use hi-res with rice's plugin in mupen64plus... any advice?

razius

MU-TH-UR
Project64 crash at startup suggestion.

Had this same issue with both v1.6 and v1.7 on Win7 x64 (PJ64 crashed at startup before loading the game and every file was in the proper folder) and i solved it by starting PJ64 in Compatibility mode for Windows VISTA, and now both 1.6 and 1.7 work. Hope this work and someone should post this info on the first page, seems like an extremely common problem (i encountered it on other forums too and no solution or suggestion was provided).

I followed chiefsparten's advice in post 75, though my problem had nothing to do with his (since all my Glide64 files were already in the right folder).

Last edited:

XianLen

Need help

Ok so I have a windows vista computer and I'm unable to use the textures on any emulator with any plug in. Now, I do know how to set up my emulator so I'm guessing there is some problem with either the OS or the graphic card maybe? if there is anyone with a working emulator on a 32 bit windows vista machine running on intel graphics please upload your emulator without the textures so we can test it out.

Thanks in advance and may I say "Djipi you are the master" I mean your work is amazing. Thank you for this awesome release. too bad I haven't been able to play it.

XianLen

request

Hi guys I'm gettin frustrated with the emulator not able to run properly cuz it becomes unresponsive after game launches. Can someone who is able to play with the new textures upload his emulator with the settings and everything but the textures so I can test it out and see what the problem is. If you use windows vista and you are able to play the game then I beg you please upload your emulator folder without the textures so I can try it out T_T.

Toasty

Sony battery
Most settings are stored in the registry, so they wouldn't carry over when the emulator's program directory was copied to another system.

FaiT

Yeah, I just found out about the Arwing code, and there they were in their retextured glory!

fernan1234

This topic is getting more attention so I'll repost this question here:

Does anyone know if and how one could add the background textures for the market entrance and central market that someone did a while ago?

And there is probably no way to make this pack fully compatible with Master Quest, right?

And there is probably no way to make this pack fully compatible with Master Quest, right?

Well if it wasn't in .dat then you could rename everything (I started doing that once then found the non-master quest GC version :3) also maybe you could just rename the .dat and it would work, but I dunno.

microdev

Does anyone know if and how one could add the background textures for the market entrance and central market that someone did a while ago?
Assuming, you are talking about Glide64 and this background, you will find the required files for the market entrance here.

Further, Glide needs the backgrounds to be tiled. Read more about it here. (Recent versions of Glide64 should be able to dumb background tiles)
Finally, there is a tool called highres easer that helps you to create tiled backgrounds by yourself. This tool can be found here.