What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.
  • As members seem to have a problem reading the release threads:

Djipi's packs are built for the (Glide64 finale) Plugin. Nolonger supported!
    Djipi's packs are built for the (GlideN64) Plugin.
    These two Plugins are two completely different pieces of code.

GlideN64.HTC archived packs locked by Djipi are not compatible with use on Glide64, Rice video, nor Jabo video.

Glide64.DAT archived packs locked by Djipi are not compatible with use on GlideN64, Rice video, nor Jabo video.

Djipi has never made a pack for use with Rice video and never will. any packs found in this format are not authorized!

GlideN64 is the new standard and only requires an Radeon 6XXX.
    This is a somewhat older GPU and should be readily available.
    Do everyone a favor and upgrade!

Merry Xmas: OOT 2011 and MM 2001

ChaoDrake

Omg, no wonder, I've been playing with the US version all this time... good job. :)

Thanks Djipi for all your hard work!

iFlaXify

Is it only for me but has youtube gone really bad? I mean the buffering is horrible in any HD movie for me. Even my own videos. Same for anyone else?

yourbuddypal

Yes, finally got it working! I installed 1.6 this time instead of 1.7. Setup the glide plugin, made the cache directory in the Plugin folder, and put the textures in that folder. In terms of settings, for the glide plugin i changed:
  1. Unchecked "Alternative CRC Checking"
  2. Checked "Use Alpha Channel Fully"
  3. Changed Hi-Resolution Textures Format droplist to Rice
  4. Picked a Smooth Filter under Texture Enhancement
  5. Set the Texture Cache to 128 MB

Thanks everyone!

Is it only for me but has youtube gone really bad? I mean the buffering is horrible in any HD movie for me. Even my own videos. Same for anyone else?

Its been a little finicky for me as well lately.

rexoe

The only issue im having is the bosses name and its cause im using us version on E version loads correctly :) but i hate E frame rate >.<

ZetaRet

I downloaded the European version of the ROM and again it helped but it didn't completely solve it. Was every texture in this game replaced?

- The European version of 'Majora's Mask' is required for all textures to load correctly.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuu *uses (U) anyway :p* (<-- Why you may ask? Not because of the frame rate [although that is a bonus XD], but because I like to use the GC version :D [which I happen to have the (U) version of XD])

Zavi

Djipis job with this pack is breathtaking, it is like a love letter to all Zelda and videogame lover. THANK YOU FOR THIS AWESOME JOB DJIPI!!!And Merry Christmas :) ...

Yeah, I think there are some text problems. Like I notice that some commas are still not loading. Also, I think the map in Mountain Village when it turned into spring didn't load correctly. I'm still not sure if I have all the settings correct. But still, this is an amazing Christmas present.

Thank you Djipi for this awesome gift! :) I can't stop playing. Hahaha. Also, the lens of truth not working is just a glitch in the game itself right? That was quite annoying during the Snowhead Temple area...

ChaoDrake, Is there anyway I can fix that problem of the lens of truth??? I already tried pretty much everything that's on the web, changed wrapper, downgraded to several Glide64 versions, turned on "Use frame buffer objects", turned off "Alternative CRC calculation", but nothing works... I really love this pack so if anybody know how to fix this problem without changing plugins, please help me out.

ChaoDrake

I literally had to watch YouTube videos where people were going through Snowhead. Also, I believe there was some forum post somewhere where someone actually counted out the ladder steps to reach the top where the hotspring water was. As for the other problems... it was extremely frustrating but I just used YouTube videos, hahaha. Unless there really is some way around it. I couldn't find it sadly. :(

http://www.emutalk.net/threads/42806-Zelda-2-Lens-of-truth-problem-(here-e-the-way-around-it)

mdtauk

Zelda Hi-Res Texturer
Could someone post the video with the creation of the World from OoT. I put a lot of work into that scene, and would love to see it again!

dark_hollow

Inside of the mind
Thanks for these packs Djipi, this is a great Xmas present for all us Zelda games fans! Great work, these packs are good reason to play both games again :D

vezix

I need a help with download link!!!
First my internet connection block the mega upload (i still dunno what the reason) so if some body who have the download file please post other than mega upload.. Thx

fernan1234

Does anyone know which version we should be using for both games? V 1.0 or V 1.1?

And wow, I just saw the intro to Majoras Mask and the pack is incredible. I really like the liberties that Djipi took with some color changes, they give the game an even fresher feel.

Last edited:

ex_p4t

First of all, thanks for the marvellous work djipi, your textures really make these games almost a whole new experience.

Are you working on a fix for the NTSC version of MM? I'd really prefer using the NTSC version for faster framerate and better (=original) gamespeed. Alternatively, maybe you could publish the uncached texture files, so the community could produce a workaround for the problem?