Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Masterquest already works, I don't know how or why, but just load the ROM and the textures will load (provided they load for Ocarina). @microdev the files djipi gave us are cache files, two .dat files. So we can't load additional textures or the new ones would overwrite the cache thus eliminating his pack. We would need the actual textures in order to add to them and make our own .dat's.

@Djipi I'm always grateful for your work, just a suggestion if you happen to release an update, The bomb texture (the one for when you actually place the bomb on the ground) has alot of white around it, like too much eraser. The Bomb icon is perfect, I don't want to complain but its really distracting everytime I use a bomb. Somebody also suggested this earlier but link's neutral expression is a smile which really kills the mood in alot of scenes, could he please have his neutral expression back?

Thanks so much for your beautiful art!

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Change type of file?

I'm still not able to play the game with the pack. Is there any way I can convert the .dat into the old format? you know the old hi res textures folder with lots of pictures. if there is please let me know.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Does not work!!!!!!

The highres graphics dont work for me. the plugins works but it wont load the graphics. they are the normal n64 ones. How can I convert it to the old format? Better yet, why is it not in the old format?
    Last edited by possom2009; January 11th, 2012 at 06:14.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I finally got it to work ... in pj64k XD
    "The question isn't can it be done, but are you willing to do it." - Me

Check out my vids!
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Drug Free For Life: 98% of the teenage population has
    tried drugs at least once. If you are one of the 2%
    who hasn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    hey dude there is a problem with the Majoras Mask pack, for some reason the lens of truths dont work, i got "frame buffer objects" activated and still dont work (the lens of truth it works with bluedarts pack, but not with this =( help?

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I spent 2 hours yesterday, trying to get this to work on Windows7 64bit. Tried project64 1.6, 1.7 beta, Project 64k and 1964, 1964mod.

All project64 derivatives would crash right after loading the rom with a GlideHQ error. 1964 would load the roms just fine but wouldn't load the hires pack. Tried the Glide Final, the 269 beta etc etc.

Many posts stated that you had to run the emu's as admin but that didn't help either.

Then, when I was damn close to give up I tried to set compatibility mode to Windows Vista and BOOM it worked!

So for anyone that won't get this to run on Win7 (don't know if only x64 or also x86) run as admin and set Vista compatibility mode!

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kupfel View Post
    I spent 2 hours yesterday, trying to get this to work on Windows7 64bit. Tried project64 1.6, 1.7 beta, Project 64k and 1964, 1964mod.

All project64 derivatives would crash right after loading the rom with a GlideHQ error. 1964 would load the roms just fine but wouldn't load the hires pack. Tried the Glide Final, the 269 beta etc etc.

Many posts stated that you had to run the emu's as admin but that didn't help either.

Then, when I was damn close to give up I tried to set compatibility mode to Windows Vista and BOOM it worked!

So for anyone that won't get this to run on Win7 (don't know if only x64 or also x86) run as admin and set Vista compatibility mode!
    thats funny because I have windows vista and i'm still unable to play these pack =O

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by volphor View Post
    hey dude there is a problem with the Majoras Mask pack, for some reason the lens of truths dont work, i got "frame buffer objects" activated and still dont work (the lens of truth it works with bluedarts pack, but not with this =( help?
    Nobody else had this bug?... is just with the majoras mask djipi's cell shaded pack, curious thing cos the bluedarts works good, as well as the djipi's ocarina cell pack.

Damn it, ive got two great packs for majoras mask and the two had some serious issues

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    How come i have not commented until now?

Djipi, magnificent work!! I would have praised you a lot earlier, but i have been busy with life and such.. But really, coming from someone who has been with this project of yours since the beginning, i can say that you have outdone yourself.

It is almost a bit moving, when i think about how many years have passed, and how much has changed. To give an idea: Since this project started, and until this final release, i finished 3 years of high school, and i have moved to a different home 4 times! I got a wonderful girlfriend, that I'm sharing a home with. Some ups and downs, but a lot of changes. Kinda makes you think..

Anyway... Congratulations to Djipi on his success, and hopefully many others to come.
    And also, don't know if you notice, but my avatar, i believe, is the one you used when you joined! Kinda a salute to you, but also because i like its simplicity.

To those using PJ64 1.7: Put the cache folder in the plugin folder, NOT the gfx folder. I think the same applies to 1.6. Using Windows 7 x64, and it's working just fine!

If i ever disagree with you, it is not because im trying to be an *******. It is just to tell you that you are wrong

Asus P6T Deluxe V2, X58, Socket-1366// Intel Core i7-950// Corsair Dominator 6 GB DHX+ DDR3// NVIDIA GeForce 275 GTX 896 MB (Going to upgrade)// HDD space: About 3.5 TB// Realtek High Definition Audio//Power supply: Unknown, but packing lots of ****// Custom built PC.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Glide64 isn't compatible with my integrated graphics card, so I was wondering if there's a way to decompress the .dat files back to the original HiRes files so I can load them using Rice's plugin?

I'm afraid this is the only way it will work for people who have integrated Intel cards. So, would anyone please let me know?

Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast