sneak peek pj64 1.6.1? hmmm

Reama

a new project64? :pj64: it plays taz now? :drool:

Attachments

• pj64_1.6.1[1].png
    pj64_1.6.1[1].png
    377.8 KB · Views: 815

dazey238

Fantastic news - I had an inkling that something might be in the offing with Jabo's release!

Even a small update to this incredible emulator is amazing considering the amount of years it's been in active development and also how I'm sure Real Life has caught up with everyone involved.

Really great to see, can't wait for the finished article!! Wish I had some time to be able to beta test (it's that Real Life thing again :-(

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
So sorry to revive a dead post but......... Since then and now, Rads and my time just haven't been ours literally. And Wit, Ice, Azi, Neko and the rest of the boys have been so very patient with us. So just thought i would bring to your attention the new Sneak-Peak section as while in our absence the server kind of broke and took all images and attachments with it. Hi emutalk and PJ lovers, good to be back. PJ64 Sneak-Peek Section As always a very big thank you to our good friend Martin, whom without his friendship, help and general good-being, none of this would have been possible.

Cheers Mate

Last edited:

Black Zero

Whoa..........back from the dead!
Nice to see that the project is still alive, never expected Project64 1.6.1 to surface or be heard from again.

It's been 5-6 years now, how is this holding up to, let's say current Project64, ParaLLEl, GLupeN64 etc.

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
So sorry to revive a dead post but......... Since then and now, Rads and my time just haven't been ours literally. And Wit, Ice, Azi, Neko and the rest of the boys have been so very patient with us. So just thought i would bring to your attention the new Sneak-Peak section as while in our absence the server kind of broke and took all images and attachments with it. Hi emutalk and PJ lovers, good to be back. PJ64 Sneak-Peek Section As always a very big thank you to our good friend Martin, whom without his friendship, help and general good-being, none of this would have been possible.

Cheers Mate
Almost locked this thread up and threw away the key. (Date moderating)
It's great to have the orignal Project64 site back up and running!