What's new

I am having a lot of trouble with my controller configuration PLZ HELP

TunisianExports

Okay so I am play Zelda: OoT and I've noticed it is really hard to make steady shots with the slingshot and etc. because of the sensitivity of the keyboard. So I read up a little and decided to switch to the N-Rage Input Plugin V2 so I could adjust the range and what not but no matter how I set it up it says I have no controller plugged in!

I was wondering if there is any way to adjust the sensitivity on my controller without using an analog controller?:1eyealien

Toasty

Sony battery
...decided to switch to the N-Rage Input Plugin V2 so I could adjust the range and what not but no matter how I set it up it says I have no controller plugged in!
Even when you check the "Plugged" box for the controller in question and reset the game?

OP
T

TunisianExports

:down:
I read the fucking manual and obviously am still having trouble otherwise I wouldn't make an account on this website just to ask one simple question. Just help me out here, I care enough about the issue to wait and get some other input.

@Toasty, yes, even then.

smcd

@TunisianExports, I cannot help with your controller issue but just wanted to say welcome to emutalk. Also, please take anything squall_leonhart says in a non-personal manner, he's often quite rude...:crazy:

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
@TunisianExports, I cannot help with your controller issue but just wanted to say welcome to emutalk. Also, please take anything squall_leonhart says in a non-personal manner, he's often quite rude...:crazy:

I was pretending to be smiff.