Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Agozer View Post
    You can download DS games, not 3DS games. You can download a DS emulator that works, but not a 3DS emulator that works.

DS games are on the Internet by the hundreds, if not thousands.
    By the thousands... pretty much every game released (and demos, several betas and wifi station exclusives, etc)

There do appear to be several 3ds games dumped and released now too - but currently are pretty useless as no emulators or pirate carts exist yet.

So much for the gameboy subject of the thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Does anyone know if you can play normal gameboy games like pokemon blue with a nintendo 3ds emulator

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I guess you can emulate lameboy emulator on your NDS emulator and then use lameboy emulator to emulate Pokemon Blue. Emulate emulator in an emulator.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    There are too some DS roms. ***site removed*** has THOUSANDS!
    Last edited by Toasty; April 9th, 2012 at 21:55.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    @WiiGuy59108: Please read the forum rules before posting.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sorry for the necrobump, but this topic is relevant for me. Which emulator will run the most games with the least bugs?

Do Gameboy Advance emulators play Gameboy Color games? It would be ideal to find an emulator that plays Gameboy Original, Gameboy Color and Gameboy Advance games. I'm aware that no$GBA plays Gameboy Advance and DS but I don't know if it's compatible with original and color games.
    Last edited by Alpha_Guardian; March 31st, 2015 at 23:39.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha_Guardian View Post
    Sorry for the necrobump, but this topic is relevant for me. Which emulator will run the most games with the least bugs?

Do Gameboy Advance emulators play Gameboy Color games? It would be ideal to find an emulator that plays Gameboy Original, Gameboy Color and Gameboy Advance games. I'm aware that no$GBA plays Gameboy Advance and DS but I don't know if it's compatible with original and color games.
    Let me help you with this friend.

bgb and Gambatte for Game Boy/Color games because they are the most accurate ones according to this

Both bgb and Gambatte have an accuracy grade of 89.4% which is really high.
    I can say that they are indeed very accurate because I use them a lot personally on a regular basis.

bgb as far as I know is closed source which is apparently a big turn-off for some but Gambatte is open sourced.

I prefer bgb as you can see here, here and here as I made my own borders for it with authentic colors and all.

Plus bgb actually makes it so you can use the Game Boy and Game Boy Color bios files which Gambatte can't.

As for Game Boy Advance games I recommend VBA-M but don't recommend it for Game Boy/Color games, bgb and Gambatte makes a hell of a lot better job in that department.

As for Nintendo DS games, DeSmuME is the only one I can recommend since it have superseded no$gba since long. Although apparently it does have DSi support but for Nintendo DS games, DeSmuME all the way.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12