June 20th, 2011, 22:43
News via http://www.emucr.com/2011/06/gbpablog-v09.html
gbpablog v0.9 is released. gbpablogis a Game Boy Emulator written in C++ with wxwidgets and sdl. Cross-platform: Windows, Linux and MAC. It's only for learning purposes.
gbpablog v0.9 Changelog:
- Added sound (*)
- Added support for savestates
- Improved the way the frames are drawn
- Fixed bug in MBC
- Implemented serial port interruption (needed by some games)
- The SDL library is no more needed to be installed in MacOSX, is included in the app bundle
- Improved accuracy
- Improved compatibility
* Note: The sound in ubuntu with pulseaudio is not good enough:
- Choppy sound with the package libsdl1.2debian-pulseaudio.
- Delayed sound with the package libsdl1.2debian-alsa but with some games can be acceptable.
- The emulator hangs with the package libsdl1.2debian-esd.
Webmaster of DCEmu - The Homebrew and Gaming Network