What's new

Problem with Jet Force Gemini

cor020

I was playing Jet Force Gemini, after the part where I kill Mizar and goes, the other characters should be activated again and instead I have to lupus only available :blink:. Try changing the map and not be able to select them. Try the emulator cheats, but nothing. Not if I can modify the game to turn it back on, but could have problems later. Not if I could say to those who have finished in the emulator if they occurred or the same configuration I have to keep me this happens again. I've never cheats enabled, I've always played the game legally. Please help me. BTW, I would not mind a fresh start while ensuring that the same thing happen to me.

Last edited:

smcd

What version of 1964, what plugins for video and audio, and are you sure the rom you have is a good one? Also, your computer hardware (video, processor) and OS, directx version would be helpful. Welcome to emutalk!

OP
C

cor020

Thanks for the welcome. The version of 1964 is the 0.9.9, video plugin is Aristotle's Mudlord & Rice Video (Stable), the audio is 1964 Audio version 2.7. The rom name is Jet Force Gemini (U) [!]. Z64 and I suppose that's fine. Before I had played, but I lost the rom. The video card is integrated, but it emulates quite well:happy:. The processor is intel dual 1.80 GHz CPU, the OS is Windows XP Service Pack 3 and DirectX version is 9.0c.

I just realized that this is the version 1.1, I think that has to be the problem :crazy:. Still, let me know if I could have another problem. I think I read more, ha ha.

smcd

I am not too familiar with Jet Force Gemini (or 1964, I usually use Project64 unless a game is more compatible in 1964) but with the provided information someone else may be able to offer suggestions :)

OP
C

cor020

Thanks. I will try the 0.9.9 version to see if it is not true. If someone else has a good idea is always welcome.