What's new

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess retexture WIP

stepdragon

Hey emutalk! Just posting an update.

Kage and I are now collaborating. We actually were during these last few posts, but the communication was via PM, so I'm just letting you all know. We're using my (our) website: http://zeldatphd.weebly.com or Bit.ly/ZeldaHD for updates. If anyone wants to help out, I have a live chatroom on the site, where contributors can collaborate. We're always looking for help or suggestions.

AaronLite

Good luck. Just some feedback... You guys should try sticking more closely to the original textures design and color wise. They're not bad though.
Another thing is the pathway grass and main grass clash. Best to match up things by using same or similar looking textures.

stepdragon

Good luck. Just some feedback... You guys should try sticking more closely to the original textures design and color wise. They're not bad though.
Another thing is the pathway grass and main grass clash. Best to match up things by using same or similar looking textures.

I'm working on that. If you look at my most recent textures, you'll notice they're much closer to the originals. I'm improving with every texture I do, but that's making some of the oldest textures suffer. I have no problem with redoing them later... I'm assuming the Grass clashing you're talking about is in Ordon? The ordon grass and paths were some of the first textures I ever did, and I have since redone some of the grass without changing the paths. I'm guessing that that causes the inconsistancies that you're noticing. Its on the to-do list, but I'm working on multiple things, and at a steady pace (no rush)

To see the newest updates, check out the Site. Specifically the Kakariko section.

Also, If anyone on here knows anything about database programming in vb.net, I could use some help writing Retexture Helper.