Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Master of the Emulation Flame MasterPhW's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah, it's an improvement.
    That's the reason I would never say, it's bad, it's just not so advanced like some textures of high res artist which are doing it for multiple years, like Djipi.

The Future of Emulation: Emulate a High End Computer on a Low End System
    Main: Intel Core i7 (Lynnfiled) 860 (@3.802Ghz) | 8 GB DDR3-1333 | ATI XFX HD 5750 PCI-E | ATI High Definition Audio Device | 256 GB SSD + 3 TB Internal SATA2 + 4 TB external | Windows 7 Professional X64 SP1 MSDNAA
    Netbook: Asus EeePC 1015PEM | Intel Atom Dual Core N550 (1,5GHz) | 2GB DDR3-1066 | Intel GMA 3150 | 250GB HDD | Win 7 Starter
    Old One: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+ (2x2.5Ghz; S939) | MSI KbT Neo2-F V2.0 | 2x1GB Corsair Value VS1GBKIT400 | Radeon HD 3850 512 MB/AGP8x | Creative SB Audigy LS | 2TB (4x500GB SATA2 HDDs Raid0) | Windows 7 Business X64 SP1 MSDNAA

Twilight Princess Retexturer Kage no Okami's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Maybe some day :p the textures actually do look a lot better in-game though, since the smaller screen size I reduce it to to make it not so obnoxiously huge blurs the image and makes it look worse than it actually is >.>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kage no Okami View Post
    How about this then? :p

I'm still working on the trees and foliage (which is why the trees are pale and the foliage is teal) I'm also gonna be balancing some colors and changing the dirt, but I think it's an improvement, myself.
    Better, but I'd do something abut those blue plants.

Master of the Emulation Flame MasterPhW's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellraiser465 View Post
    Better, but I'd do something abut those blue plants.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kage no Okami View Post
    I'm still working on the trees and foliage (which is why the trees are pale and the foliage is teal) I'm also gonna be balancing some colors and changing the dirt, but I think it's an improvement, myself.
    The Future of Emulation: Emulate a High End Computer on a Low End System
    Main: Intel Core i7 (Lynnfiled) 860 (@3.802Ghz) | 8 GB DDR3-1333 | ATI XFX HD 5750 PCI-E | ATI High Definition Audio Device | 256 GB SSD + 3 TB Internal SATA2 + 4 TB external | Windows 7 Professional X64 SP1 MSDNAA
    Netbook: Asus EeePC 1015PEM | Intel Atom Dual Core N550 (1,5GHz) | 2GB DDR3-1066 | Intel GMA 3150 | 250GB HDD | Win 7 Starter
    Old One: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+ (2x2.5Ghz; S939) | MSI KbT Neo2-F V2.0 | 2x1GB Corsair Value VS1GBKIT400 | Radeon HD 3850 512 MB/AGP8x | Creative SB Audigy LS | 2TB (4x500GB SATA2 HDDs Raid0) | Windows 7 Business X64 SP1 MSDNAA

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    its beautifulll i want it so bad! i cant find a hires TP pack anywhere, and its annoying me because i know its out there! when is it available to download?
    na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na !!!!!!!! oh yea "Fart Knockers Go BOOM!" -Me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It might take a while, since Twilight Princess has a lot of textures (and I do mean a lot). I'm hoping to get it done by the end of the year, but...who knows? Life tends to have unexpected turns. I'll try to update more often though. It's going to take a little longer than it really should because, unfortunately, it runs slow on my computer.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Its a big undertaking, but it could also be a great learning experience too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    AlrightI've been doing some thinking, and, I'll be honest: I'm absolutely amateurish at Realism. I'm obviously just copy-pasting bigger images and merging them together. Quite frankly, I'm tired of doing that. I've been thinking of doing a much more cartoonish style, and it's one I'm actually good at. And, since I'm not keen on explaining this, here's a picture:

Spoiler:

(It's not before and after because I'm pretty sure that you can tell what I did.)

So, what do you think? Should I continue with my bland realism attempts, or go with this?

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It's a little hard to judge when comparing a menu screen to screens of the action. Maybe do something with the none menu stuff so we can judge them better.

BTW, any chance you can give us BIG screens of the stuff you did before? They're too tiny and hard to appreciate. You don't have to embed them into the boards, just give us a link so we can click on it and see it huge. It's a better way to judge the work.

Florida, US, Earth, Milky Way galaxy, Universe A
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Due to the 3DS remake of OoT, and the lack of other people working on that project I've, at this time given up on it. This project is far more interesting to me NOW.

"the aim of this retexture was to keep as close to the original texture as possible while still adding what the original developers could not produce due to the technical limitations of the Nintendo 64 and also funding."

This is what the community OoT retexture project was all about. If this project were to become what that was, and with a leader, with contributors, this project could really go somewhere. I'm interested in that somewhere!

However, textures and graphics in gamecube are a bit more advanced than the 64, so it's going to be harder to make good textures that keep the original feel and lookish of the game, yet improve upon it.
    Last edited by chaoszerox; June 1st, 2011 at 04:52.
    Add me! Steam:chaoszerox | Skype:cahoszerox | League of Legends:ChaosAnimeX

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
    1964 emu version 0.9.9 (much better than 1.0 or 1.1)
    1964 video plugin community, Revision 67 (latest revision 73 is bugged)
    Nrage input with xinput rumble support added (Xbox 360 controller rumble)
    I'll update this sig later with some convenient downloads as my old ones were deleted, thanks mediafire

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast