What's new

Hi Everybody.

OP
A

AlmightyClint

All right.

Kinda busy doing nothing at the mo. Looking forward to the world cup starting tomorrow (At last). Glad to see Beckham should be fit for Sweden and glad to be going up town and watching england thrash argentina next friday and getting very very drunk. :)

flow``

flow``
Thought so :)

I was checking out your post at your site and you talked about that soccer/football tourney or whatever you call it :p

B

Blade64

Hey a fellow brit - Nightmare parformance against SWEDEN but not the end of the world!!!

OP
A

AlmightyClint

Hi, yeah, it'll be a wake up call for the argentina game. I think it may actually be good as the argentinians will be expecting an easier ride.........well maybe not, but at least beckham may be more match fit..........right best get back to the emulation now.......isn't SSF great? :)

hey clint! prolly don't remember me but i emailed you a few times ooo, must be ayear ago maybe more now about SSF stuffs, glad to see you're still around :)

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Blade64 said:
Hey a fellow brit - Nightmare parformance against SWEDEN but not the end of the world!!!

*lol* Not the end of the world, you say? ;)

I'll see if you're still saying that after you lose to Argentina and Nigera.. ;)

OP
A

AlmightyClint

Yeah, I remember you sy, how ya doin mate? I lost you're e-mail though, damn pc crashed out and I lost everything........twice. Which was damn annoyin. But yeah I'm still here every so often :) Not much call for me nowadays and I don't have as much free time as I did.....but i'm battlin on as you do.......with a handy dose of alcohol to get me though :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)