What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Legend of Zelda, The - Majora's Mask Realistic Community Textures! Help Wanted!!!

Sonata7065

My Majora's Mask hi_res pack. Let me know if you want to help and what you would like to do!

Contributors so far:
taotao - Contributed all the font for messages and a lot of dumped files I was missing, and for giving me the Spotless to get rid of duplicate textures. All font is completely redone based on Linux Libertine.http://www.emutalk.net/threads/52809-Spotless-find-duplicate-textures-easily

Updates since last time

The door from the lost woods to the Basement of the clock tower is now done, different style, can slightly see through the door to see the crooked hallway, if you get to close it doesn't appear that way though. Can someone take a look at that and let me know how it looks.
Some of the clock tower basement is done.
More HUD.

Updates for next week:
Gonna finish the lost woods and the clock tower basement, maybe more
Maybe some more HUD

Update: Ok got a LOT done, almost complete with the Lost Woods and the Clock Tower, Decided I'm going to texture this game basically in order of appearance. This update will be later today (Wednesday) To anyone who is also wondering, No more help will be needed unless there are dumps you don't believe I have. But to those who have already contributed, thank you. And this project will lose it's password once all of Clocktown is completed, Maybe Termina field.

http://www.mediafire.com/?vta9fx6ldlc7rel

title.png

map.png

wall.png

Clock.png

Okay, so I am having a few difficulties getting all of the textures to load, sometimes only certain ones load while other separate ones load. If anyone could help me, that'd be , thanks.

And I will be taking the password off for anyone who wants to just download it. But this will not happen until the next update, I got all of the lost woods done but I can't get all of them to load. I use Glide Napalm X, On the unnameable Project 64 Version.

Last edited:

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
humm it's a good idea to make a realistic project community. Good luck , because Majora's Mask have a LOT of texture and to keep a beautiful game , you will must do big part of work. I can not help you because i'm not good enought to realistic textures but only support you project.

OP
S

Sonata7065

Thanks for the support, and yes it took about 3 weeks to dump and organize most of them, I know I didn't get them all yet, but we, well hopefully we, will get them all! Thanks alot Djipi!