EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy super mario rpg - the legend of the seven stars(freeze problem)

please help me! I defeated jhonny and when I get the 5th star it freezes and I can't play should I play the game from beggining again?? my emulator is ZSNES

oh! I forgot to type that I used the EXP edit game-genie code to get 255 EXP after battle,and when the EXP code was on I couldn't equip characters and the city names was all blank or "nnn ?nn" and some treasure boxes was all empty even if I didn't got them...(some treasure boxes was all right but almost all was empty) I'm Brazilian so my English is reaaaally bad
    Last edited by MasterPhW; March 13th, 2011 at 13:25.

16-bit Corpse | Moderator Agozer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Cheats can mess up a game. You learned the hard way. Super Mario RPG is especially susceptible to bugging out sooner or later if you use cheats.

ElektroDragon: I hate dying over and over. I don't learn from my mistakes. I couldn't play Dark Souls because of this. I bought the Bloodborne Collector's Edition. Like I said, I don't learn from my mistakes!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by peter15985 View Post
    please help me! I defeated jhonny and when I get the 5th star it freezes and I can't play should I play the game from beggining again?? my emulator is ZSNES

oh! I forgot to type that I used the EXP edit game-genie code to get 255 EXP after battle,and when the EXP code was on I couldn't equip characters and the city names was all blank or "nnn ?nn" and some treasure boxes was all empty even if I didn't got them...(some treasure boxes was all right but almost all was empty) I'm Brazilian so my English is reaaaally bad
    I'm Brazilian as well. Answering in Portuguese would feel more natural, but I guess I'll answer in English out of respect for other viewers

I'm under the impression that the cheats messed up your save as well. If it helps, I can check for SMRPG saves in my computer, but I'm not sure I have one close to where you were, though. (It's unlikely, but there is always a possibility.)

[EDIT]

Oh, I'm necrobumping. Sorry I didn't realize it before. =/