What's new

Symbian signing antSnes?

TRS

Hi,

I was searching for a Snes-emulator for my phone. Since I have a Nokia, I found antSnes which is designed to run on Symbian-phones.

I followed instructions on the site, but one of the steps was to sign the sis-package. To do this, you go to the website Open Symbian signed, upload the sis and your IMEI.

After confirmation through e-mail, you should receive an e-mail once the signing is done. I uploaded the sis last week, and now I am still waiting for completion.

Questions:
  • Has anybody here used this service before?
  • How long did the signing process take?
  • Are there any other (free) SNES emulators for Symbian? (Yes I did try Google :getlost:)

Thanks, TRS

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
I've used it before and it works without problems, just some waiting time is required. Dunno how long I waited, guess it was appr. a week.
I don't knew another free SNES emu for symbian, used VSUN, but you have to buy it and it doesn't seem to be still worked on and it wasn't that compatible the last time I used it.

OP
TRS

TRS

Thanks for the confirmation, I guess I have to be patiented a little bit more :).

I did see vSun, but as you said, you'd have to pay and I don't like to pay for something I don't know if it will work.

Last edited:

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
You can try it for free and it's pre signed.
Probably a chance to short the waiting time. ;)