February 26th, 2011, 02:00
News via AEP
byuu has released a new version of his SNES emulator bsnes.
bsnes v076 released2011-02-25
Most notable in this release is that sound support has been added to my own Super Game Boy emulation. The GUI toolkit, phoenix, has also received a complete rewrite; with the most visible change there being that windows are now resizable.
* added sound emulation to Game Boy core
* fixed Super Game Boy save state support
* added HexEdit widget to Windows and Qt targets; debugger can now be compiled on all platforms
* entering fullscreen now auto-hides mouse; and mouse capture is toggled otherwise by F12 key
* fullscreen command and geometry caching works much better on GTK+ and Qt targets
* phoenix rewritten from scratch; now supports resizable layout containers
* phoenix/Windows no longer relies on buggy SetParent API to reparent widgets
Webmaster of DCEmu - The Homebrew and Gaming Network