What's new

vBulletin Upgraded to v4

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Category: <b>General</b><br><br>I'm stealing Martins thunder here and posting the news, if you haven't noticed already that event we raised money for has finally come to fruition.

Rejoice people! The time has come! time to overthrow Martin... wait no, not yet, thats for another day.

And now I'll try to sound official:
Emutalk and the Emulation64 network would like to thank all Donators for making this possible.

OP
ScottJC

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
haha, totally agree, its hard to get used to, we'll see about that.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Man, this new style sure is bright and... uh, round-ish. Not that I'm complaining or anything.

Martin

Administrator
We'll setup some new styles shortly :)

Got some small server issues to fix first though...

Toasty

Sony battery
I was kind of holding back from saying anything, since I know technical issues must take priority over cosmetic issues, but I'm also reeeally looking forward to some alternative styles. :)

Will the old styles work with the new version of vB?

Martin

Administrator
The old styles do not work with vBulletin 4, it's a completely new system and it's quite difficult to work with. Anyway, I've started working on a new template based on one that I've downloaded, you can switch to it now if you like (EmuTalk Dark).

Toasty

Sony battery
Any chance we might get... I have no clue what the style was called... I think it was the default when I joined back in '04. Actually I'm pretty sure it was about the same as the vB 3 default theme, just tweaked a bit with a Mario Emutalk logo and whatnot. If it's a hassle, I can live without, but I fear it will be a miserable existence not worthy of being called life. ;)

Ahhhh! The wink emoticon has changed as well!!! My world is falling apart... :D