What's new

AR codes slow down my gamezzzz!

marcin2x4

I'm running RE remake on dolphin and when I
activate AR's cheats the game runs very slooooowww
as when cheats are off the games runs smooth.
Any ideas of how to repair this bug?

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
First idea would be to write like an adult. ;)
Next stop: which version of Dolphin are you using, which cheats and tell us about your rig.

OP
M

marcin2x4

Very ADULT and PROFESSIONAL welcome ;)
Still don't get what is your problem but
I won't go down do your level in this matter.

dolhpin: r7128 64-bit
rig:
core2duo 1,86Ghz
2GB ram ddr2
asus geforce 9600gt 1GBddr3
Asus motherboard (p5 series)
Win 7 pro 64-bit

Last edited:

MasterPhW

Sorry, if it sounded harsher, than it should, but the gamezzzzz and the sloooowww... never mind. ;)
It looks like you have the latest release of dolphin, 64bit aswell.
What for a cheat are you using? Normally a cheat won't slow down your games at all.
The only problem could be, that the cheat is spawning a lot objects, but I can't imagine such a cheatcode in RE.

OP
M

marcin2x4

Well the cheats are workin' in the saveroom (just happend to be there)
but while leaving the game crushes..

cheats
Unlimited Ammo - All Guns
00B26B91 18000000
0222A2AA 0000FFFF
0422A2AC 7FFFFFFF
0422A2B0 7FFFFFFF
0422A2B4 7FFFFFFF

Infinite Health
00B207C3 18000000
0222A29E 00000578

no m code

MasterPhW

Are they for the correct game version? Sometimes it happens to load the US codes for the EUR version or vice versa. Could probably crash your game.

KimCheeWarrior

i know this is an old thread but it seems like this guy's getting a bit of the cold shoulder thanks to a healthy dose of skepticism. i am using the newest version of dolphin for the newest mac os and im running it on an old intel core 2 duo running at around 3.2 ghz or so with 4 megs of ram. most games run at 100% with no settings tweaking with the exception of baldur's gate but one thing that all games have in common for dolphin is that for each code you enter and keep enabled, it slows down the game more and more. it doesnt matter what game. this obviously isnt an isolated incident in my case since i got confirmation from mr marcin2x4 here that its otherwise. also, no comments on the lack of punctuation or capitalization. dont like it, dont read it, dont respond. its your choice. thanks in advance to anyone who has answers.