What's new

this place is amazing

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
as of right now we are at 72% of our goal.
there are more users online then there has been in years.
there are more topics opening and replies every minute.

Happy Rebirth EMUtalk.
:flowers::bouncy:=]

Martin

Administrator
Yeah very generous members :) It's awesome, we'll have the new forum up in no time.

Martin

Administrator
Yeah we had one very generous donation of 100 bucks! The rest are of couse very generous as well but that was incredible :)

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Just as long as it isn't the Mafia who gave us that 100 bucks :D

"We do favor for you, you do favor for me, capisce?"

Yeah its great we got all that way already

revl8er

That Damn Good
Well it's good to see some activity on this board again. Hopefully it stays this way. Long live EmuTalk!

Martin

Administrator
Meant to move the site (and Emu64 along with other sites) to a new server yesterday but couldn't complete it, it'll be done shortly.

Shame I have to go to work now though, working 6 days a week sucks :p

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
The next generation of Emutalk finally begun!
Where should we post suggestions for changes?

Wraggster

DCEmu Webmaster
Administrator
theres some great mods/hacks for vbulletin that really enhance it and also bring more people to sites if used coreectly, rol on we get the facebook app working :)

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Please, no facebook/twitter/share extensions. It will cost bandwidth and has nearly no use at all.
I always thought they are senseless as hell, because if you look at the cloud feature (another one of this senseless extensions) you'll see, that no one ever uses it.
Only thing worth mentioning would be a emutalk twitter account, to let us know about downtimes, problems etc.
For example the site was offline for me for the last 2 hours. Probably it was my ISP, dunno. But I could ask via twitter.