What's new

Does Anyone Here Brew their own Beer

Wraggster

DCEmu Webmaster
Administrator
When i left my job in the middle of last year i started brewing my own beer and so far have brewed scottish bitter, stout, yorkshire bitter, wine, lagers and strawberry cider.

Ive also got Ginger Beer, Rasberry Beer and Brown Ale kits that im gonna start on soon, anyone else brew their own ?

Martin

Administrator
Nope, don't have the kits for it, it would be pretty sweet though. How's the result?

OP
Wraggster

Wraggster

DCEmu Webmaster
Administrator
well this xmas i had 80 pints of beer, 40 pints of lager, 23 litres of Cider and tons more, been drunk ever since

seriously though, onece you have the kit and pressure barrel, youve got cheap beer for life, on average a pint of beer costs me from 25 to 75p depending on the price of the kit.

Tastes very nice too

Martin

Administrator
Awesome. I remember my brother used to make his own beer but that was probably 10 years ago, tasted like shit :D

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
That'd be neat to be able to do. long as you're not brewing it like Homer Simpson did *exploding bathtubs in the background*

Allnatural

As a recent convert to craft beers, I'll have to look into this. Never realized how cheaply it could be done.