What's new

Emulation64 looking for staff

Martin

Administrator
Category: <b>Site</b><br><br>With the site reopened just yesterday we're looking for some new staff additions to the site. We're primarily looking for news posters but for moderators of our forum (EmuTalk) as well.

If you usually are up to date with emulation and hacking news and would like to contribute, please send me a <a href=http://www.emutalk.net/member.php?u=2>PM</a> at EmuTalk and we'll have a chat!

Wraggster

DCEmu Webmaster
Administrator
it would be awesome to turn this back into the most updated emu site on the net, time for keith to get his ass back ;)

OP
Martin

Martin

Administrator
lol yeah. how do you find the Site Admin panel to be working? It's pretty easy right?

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
i nominate Agozer and ScottJC :Evil:

Really? I'm honored XD Thanks

Heh, and you're the only person so far who has actually replied with what the original post asked for, I blame you for this Martin.

I agree with Agozer, and squalls a good choice too. Theres so many good candiates

We gonna end up with a lot of mods :eek:

Xtreme2damax

I would oblige, however I am slacking with news on Xtemu due to my schedule and real life issues so I can't guarantee that I would be able to keep news up to date here on a consistent basis. I could most certainly make an effort though when I have time, I have an mega rss feed of emulation news that could be useful so I could cross post news here and at Xtemu as well. ;)

Last edited:

ihearpixels

Mod...
well, we need a mod for the N64 parts. Someone with development experience with N64 emulators...

I nominate me, lol for those, none else.

OP
Martin

Martin

Administrator
Thanks for all applications, we're set for new staff at the moment. :)