What's new

2002 FIFA World Cup

2fast4u

Jaz said:

`The luckiest team in the tournament` springs to mind. :p

if we are so just lucky and so bad playing, then someone beat us finally, mmmkay? :p

btw, at least we have a great final. brazil vs. germany is a great end for the tournament, since throughout the whole event the best teams ('sides those 2 :) ) have been kicked out by newcomers.

thine_impalor

Local spammer
oh dear......

im guessing that this yr a LOT of ppl placing bets for the WC lost all their money:(
infact, MY predictions went haywire starting from the FIRST frickin match where i thought france would have trounced senegal..
thank GOD im not old enough to bet:p i could have lost all my savings.......
oh yeah, personally, i think brazil is gonna win:)
ballack and neuville r not playing for the final rite??(2 yellow cards i think) and brazil has all 3 Rs playing for the final.......
think bout it...but then again...looking at my record this yr:happy:

OP
Jaz

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Re: oh dear......

thine_impalor said:
infact, MY predictions went haywire starting from the FIRST frickin match where i thought france would have trounced senegal..

I don't think you were the only one! ;)

rob in london

amiga nut
2fast4u said:

since throughout the whole event the best teams ('sides those 2 :) ) have been kicked out by newcomers.

i would hardly call brazil new-comers, and the point is if germany had played brazil in an earlier round, they might not have reached the final. not that it really matters now, go brazil!

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
If Rivaldo wasn`t the diver arse that he is, I could have support Brazil without a hesitation...

2fast4u

Re: oh dear......

thine_impalor said:

oh yeah, personally, i think brazil is gonna win:)
ballack and neuville r not playing for the final rite??(2 yellow cards i think)

only ballack ain't playing. bad enuff.

thine_impalor

Local spammer
ahhh yes!

If Rivaldo wasn`t the diver arse that he is, I could have support Brazil without a hesitation...

unfortunately argentines and brazilians tend to REALLY overreact giving the opposition team members red cards etc etc...
but i don't THINK rivaldo will try THAT stunt against turkey so soon again, he was fined $7000!!

OP
Jaz

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Right, I´m off to watch the final in a nice sunny bar with a nice ice-cold bottle of Becks. :D

2fast4u

*shrug* brazil deserved to win in the end coz we didn't use our chances, they did ... all in all the teams were pretty much equally good, 'sides goals of course.

thine_impalor

Local spammer
wow!!

<-------------look who's prediction FINALLY worked out!!:D :happy:
oh yeah, personally, i think brazil is gonna win

but then, i don't think its much of a surprise is it????
*sigh* so it's over...........the WC is OVER:cry:
luckily, the new english premiership season's gonna start soon:)