What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

New year , New Pack : Zelda Majora's Mask WIP

Hellraiser465

Two days without a single post? I say we get this thread back on track, hmm? It's depressing to see such a great project remain inactive for more than two days, but that's just me.

This thread has come to a screeching halt, it seems... Come on people, give Djipi some feedback!

You never cease to amaze me with your work, Djipi!
Keep it up

Last edited by a moderator:

sodalake

I have never left a post in a forum but I felt I had to do my bit to keep this thread alive.

I have used Project64 from time to time but had never heard of retexturing a game until i stumbled across this site last night. I was blown away! It's such a shame most of the projects never made it out of their infancy. I would love to see more texture packs appearing but I suppose the chances of that are pretty slim.

I have never really been a fan of Zelda but Djipi's work could make me a convert. Keep it up comrade, hope to see more soon.

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
Thanks all^^ Hellraiser465 , i'm already here but i have no news for now ^^ . But the pack advanced well don't worry about that^^
Sodalake , zelda is a great game . Thanks to you^^

Hellraiser465

Thanks all^^ Hellraiser465 , i'm already here but i have no news for now ^^ . But the pack advanced well don't worry about that^^
This is good news, Djipi. However, a few screenshots would certainly tickle my fancy, but that is up to you. And again, keep up the good work!

Hellraiser465

It's amazing how many people created an account just to post on this thread... anyway, back on topic. How IS the project going, Djipi? Anything new and interesting to show us?

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
nothing news or interesting because in gerudo fortress there is texture load bug , i have talk with microdev (1964 plugin) for helping me.
I can't see what i creat so it's hard to progress quickly like beforê.

Hellraiser465

That certainly isn't good... I hope for you and your fan's sake that microdev can sort the problem out... I'd hate to see a project die because of a bug.

SoulEater

Hmm...I'm anxious to see some more screenshots. They are so beautiful that i can't sleep thinking about it. xD

Anyway, keep up the good work man. You are a true artist. ;D

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
Yes the texture bug restricting progress but don't worry , i have find a way to solved this problem. But gerudo fortress is very hard to redone so make time .

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
That's ok Gerudo Fortress is totally redone , and no bug apparently now. BUT , i must say that the pack will be ONLY compatible with Glide 64 plugin. Sorry for the other , i will distribute the pack only for that plug. It's my choice.

bluedart

So I take it my input helped then? Sorry I didn't find a way to get the textures to load with mudlord's plugin, but that plugin doesn't work properly for Majora's Mask anyway.

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
Bluedart , i have find a way to make texture look less glitchy , like your way.

So , here's a little shot to show you the Great Bay Temple progress^^ Enjoy.

28btcw6.png

Mollymutt

That looks great! I just hope I can actually get the rom to run correctly. I've never played this game all the way through.