What's new

Happy Thanksgiving

Cyberman

Belated Thanksgiving

Don't forget the reason for Thanksgiving ... of course there are alternatives to NORMAL thanksgivings

Oh yes happy thanksgiving all of us have a LOT to be thankful for despite what the world seems like.

Cyb

Cyberman

As people sober up from there food binges from the day before we are all thankful no one died do to over eating. etc.

Happy thanksgiving and 'black friday' for those who got dragged out during this post holiday. I have always hated black Friday because of the shoppers by the way.

To give some people an idea of why I hate black Friday and the 'crazy' stuff people do read that link. It would be funny if it weren't so ... pathetic.

Last edited:

smcd

Didn't hear of anyone dieing this year (yet) at least. All because you can save $5 off the normal sale price :p

Cyberman

Didn't hear of anyone dieing this year (yet) at least. All because you can save $5 off the normal sale price :p
Yes the normal 'sale' price. The prices of commodities are varied all over the place. It's become a chronic habit for grocery stores to play games with it. It use to be illegal but they are returning to there bad habits of yesteryear of abusive tricks with pricing. I've seen all sorts of things stores pull these days. Then again shoppers do the same thing. Lets face it the world is very materialistic and they kill to get stuff these days hence Black Friday should be a day of mourning not 'whatever' it is people think it is. Cyb