What's new

PCSX Reloaded: No video output?

franpa

Hi, I've tested with Crash Bandicoot 2 and 3 with the default plugins provided by the current version of the emulator as of this posting (downloaded from it's homepage).

I get no visual output from the emulator though I can hear the games working. Occasionally it does render 1 frame but not that often so not very helpful >.>" also I tried tweaking various plugin settings to get it working to no avail. including trying 16bit mode and windowed/fullscreen.

R

rico001

Hi, I've tested with Crash Bandicoot 2 and 3 with the default plugins provided by the current version of the emulator as of this posting (downloaded from it's homepage).

I get no visual output from the emulator though I can hear the games working. Occasionally it does render 1 frame but not that often so not very helpful >.>" also I tried tweaking various plugin settings to get it working to no avail. including trying 16bit mode and windowed/fullscreen.
NBA Hangtime and Dexturs Lab work with the SVN r59991 (Nov 23) try searching for that

OP
F

franpa

I am waiting for information on getting it working without becoming a beta tester so to speak.

OP
F

franpa

Okay I have video output working via Pete's OpenGL2 plugin.

New questions: How to resolve emulation lag in the 2 Crash Bandicoot games? the 3rd one has pretty noticeable lag/stutter.

What plugin to use for great xbox360 controller support?

And most importantly, how do you get save games working? Neither game will save the game instead stating that it can't read the memory card. The memory cards exist and have been formatted via the emulators memory card interface.