What's new

Glide64 Screenshots

Remote

Azimer said:
Glide64 can even play "unemulated" games. This shot from a modified Project64 (don't ask me for it).

I won't ask you for a binary but how far is the game playable and to what degree, using the above staded combo?

LD.

*poke*
It runs Banjo-Tooie? Damn... There's only one thing I can say at a time like this:

OMFG.

linker

Emutalk Member
zorbid said:
Is it LaC's algorythms added to PJ ?

what the fuck are you talking about? nemo 0.8 is still unreleased. maybe azimer stole his code (using kazaa).

LOL.

zorbid

maybe azimer stole his code
I don't know at what extent you share your knowledge between emu authors. That's why I asked it.

If you did it by yourself, then bravo. If I remember well, Banjo & Tooie was on your todo list for Apollo.

****Edit: just saw the other thread in N64 Gen Discussion. Congrats. :)

Last edited:
OP
Azimer

Azimer

Emulator Developer
This is running under Project64. It doesn't work on Apollo yet. So I guess you can say I am doing it for PJ64. Some emu authors share their knowledge freely (like me), while others are not so freely.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
Azimer said:
This is running under Project64. It doesn't work on Apollo yet. So I guess you can say I am doing it for PJ64. Some emu authors share their knowledge freely (like me), while others are not so freely.

yes and has anyone else noticed there seems to be a positive correlation between how succesful you are and how freely you share infromation? anyway Azimer good stuff, and I wish people would stop talking about Nemu until it's out.

OP
Azimer

Azimer

Emulator Developer
I meant to post these great shots of Glide64 earlier but my internet connection was fux0r3d. Glide64 is pretty darn good with this rom except for the text during the talking parts. But perhaps Dave's new texture code fixes it or something.

Grunty must have an evil plan!

OP
Azimer

Azimer

Emulator Developer
I wouldn't want to be the person living in there :(

Why do they always speak like Yoda. "The darkside clouding your vision it has."

OP
Azimer

Azimer

Emulator Developer
Hope you enjoyed the screenshots. I will start posting screens from other games now. I just thought it would be an interesting way of rebuilding this thread with newer and better content from the last one.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
Azimer said:
I wouldn't want to be the person living in there :(

Why do they always speak like Yoda. "The darkside clouding your vision it has."

it's British humour

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
The Funny thing is, That fat little green witch speaks just like Yoda.

Green, Funny talking, Related ?

Smiff

Emutalk Member
what I like about Rare, they're not afraid to put things in that most players won't get... also probably some in jokes and stuff. Makes the games stand out.