What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Zelda Ocarina of time Community Retexture Project V6 Development Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

blazinglink

ok just checked and Wupload is broken, files within n64 textures are not archived right or something files are giving me 7zip issues.
downloading from depo-files and retrying.

ok depo works but textures load up to [609] then a c++ error pops up with bolt rice and glide.

same thing with me too

Dub01

I believe it was the first one. No actually it was the 3rd one Deposit files.

Btw I need to mention how much I appreciate all the hard work that went into making this set. It truly is beautiful to play in game, and way beyond the original aesthetically. So a big thank you from me!

Last edited:

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
I believe it was the first one. No actually it was the 3rd one Deposit files.

Btw I need to mention how much I appreciate all the hard work that went into making this set. It truly is beautiful to play in game, and way beyond the original aesthetically. So a big thank you from me!

cool
can you post the plugin that you use and the settings?

Dub01

cool
can you post the plugin that you use and the settings?

Sure!

Glide64 Final

See attached images for settings.

I use Windows 7 pro 64 bit.
8 gb ram
Nvidia GTX 260
Core i7 870

Attachments

• GF001.jpg
    GF001.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 318
  • GF002.jpg
    GF002.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 275
  • GF003.jpg
    GF003.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 294
Last edited:

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
EDIT:

deposit files broken.
Glad i had my chance to grab this pack...

EDIT2:
uploading new and working 1/16 7zip part files...

re-uploaded and as 16 part files.
link at first post.
Download all files but only extract 001.

Uploading cache DAT file of pack as 3 parts.
See bold text above for instructions then place into plugin/cache.

Why you may ask.
As a service to our users.
I feel that most of you wish to download and play this
pack as soon as you can, this compresses 600+ MB down to a mere 150MB.
Also loading time is cut by 90%.

What plugin do I use?
A.
Glide64.

EDIT3:
These files work fine before I upload them, then they break.

I'm sorry I Will not be uploading any more fixed files as they just break anyways.

Death-droid has the master pack maybe he will fix it, as for me i'm spending to much
time trying to fix packs and dat files it's driving me mad.

OP
death--droid

death--droid

At the moment I have no real way of re-uploading the texture pack easily and guaranteeing the the link wont be automatically deleted later on. I did have a pro account with megaupload.com but we all know what happend to that

d-snp

Hey, could you perhaps WeTransfer.com it? If I can get the file I can host it on my own box if it doesn't exceed 50Gb per week and I don't get in any legal trouble for it :)

throwaway

Here's some help:
Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:CA2C113D6B8FD5865018C5CDA3FDD8E44C481BAB&dn=THE%20LEGEND%20OF%20ZELDA.7z

That's a magnet link for you. Best I can tell, it's v5.8 with a few minor touch-ups by someone else. Looks great.

yoshiFTW

Here's some help:
Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:CA2C113D6B8FD5865018C5CDA3FDD8E44C481BAB&dn=THE%20LEGEND%20OF%20ZELDA.7z

That's a magnet link for you. Best I can tell, it's v5.8 with a few minor touch-ups by someone else. Looks great.

Loaded up the link, unfortunately stuck at 0.0% :( So anxious to try the 5.8 pack!

Anyone know how Djipi's compares?

OP
death--droid

death--droid

@yoshiFTW, Djipi's pack aims for a cell shade look, this pack aims for a more photo realism recreation

OP
death--droid

death--droid

Uploaded to 6 other websites in 200mb parts, please notify me if one of the links go offline. They should all be interchangeable with each other, and they all shouldn't cost.

MrDrumline

I'm hoping somebody can help me out here. I seem to be having issues with the file names of the textures. I downloaded the files, put them in the right paths (deleting all old versions of the pack), but only SOME of the textures show up. For example, I got the icons at top-right, but Link's shield was still in the old texture. I found a way to fix the shield by resizing the hi-res texture image and renaming it to the name of its counterpart in an older version of the pack. BUT, the back of the shield I can't fix. This is one of the many issues I'm having with textures not appearing, can somebody help?

P.S. Somebody should raise the color saturation on that shield.;)

yoshiFTW

Thanks droid! It is thrilling to see so much hard work going into these re-texturing projects, it really is amazing what's been accomplished, and a game this good sure does deserve it. I've been running Djipi's pack the last few days and was really impressed, I will give the 5.8 a try later tonight.

MrDrumline

Okay, disregard my last post, I got Glide64 and all of my problems were solved!
...except for one. Inside the Temple of Time, the windows near the top are the old textures. However, when I go to the Master Sword's chamber, the hi-res window shows up on the window that's in there. I walk back to the main area, but halfway through the little tunnel I notice that the hi-res textures suddenly appeared on the windows in the main area. I walked forward a little more, and then the hi-res textures reverted back to the old textures. Weird, huh? Also, I made a simple texture for the Archery Game in Kakariko if anyone's interested. Check the attachment. Any comments would be great. :D Also, somebody needs to do that sign.

Attachments

• Archery Shop Wall.zip
    123.1 KB · Views: 74
F

Fanatic 64

Part 1:
RapidShare and MediaFire links* are dead.
Part 2:
MediaFire link* is dead.

*= This is about the hyperlink, not the character.

PS: Good Pack!!!

Specifications:
Project64 1.7.0.50.23
Glide64 Final
Legend of Zelda, The - Ocarina of Time (U) (GC)

F

Fanatic 64

So, no contributions? I would like to see some activity here...

Status
Not open for further replies.