Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445
    EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by death--droid View Post
    Problem is likely caused by multiple copies of textures, the current version isnt exactly cleaned up.

Would help if you actually pointed out what textures, there's over 4 thousand textures in the pack at the moment. Hard to try and better the pack if we have no idea what your referring to
    I state that just to deveopers keep it in mind... i dont feel like pointed out specific textures; i just tough that some areas looked better than other, because of what i was sayin. My advice would be not try to hard to make it sooo HD , but to keep it harmonic; some texture feel like are designed for a game with like the double of geometry. When i play it i might do a list of areas where textures dont feel good to me.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So i searched through the files to try and find the static picture of Link that replaces Zeldas eyes and mouth.. But i can't even find Zeldas textures anywhere, Or the static image of link :/

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    What static picture? The one in the pause menu?

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah that one, When Zelda blinks she has the picture cut down the middle, in greyscale and mirrored as her eyes when she blinks

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    The image in the pause menu cannot be replaced since it is dynamically generated by the framebuffer.

• Advertising

advertising
      EmuTalk.net
      has no influence
      on the ads that
      are displayed

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445