Page 20 of 46 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Someone needs to reupload the texture examples from n64 redux, if you will.

Edit: Sorry, I didn't see the Hyrule panaramic textures. Will you repost?
    Last edited by dbzken; February 21st, 2013 at 18:08.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    How outdated is the "currently completed/partially completed areas" list in the first post? I threw the information that's in it now into a Google Doc so it's easy to read and edit (here, view-only for now). I'd like to see this project completed, and I may contribute myself in the future, but I'd like to help organize a bit and catch up first.

An up-to-date resource that lets artists know what they can start working on and what's in progress or done is essential at this point; I think using a Google Doc shared among artists would be beneficial for everyone. Using different pages on the doc could also allow us to create a texture list for each area with file names if someone's up to that obnoxious task.
    Last edited by Inimitable; February 23rd, 2013 at 04:53.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    LoL I figured it out, you have to wait a few seconds for the page to load, and then the skip add symbol pops up.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Looking over that list its fairly correct on all notes.
    Except Fire Temple should be completed and Spirit temple should be completed as well im fairly sure (need to make time to go through them again)
    If you appreciate some of the work I do, all donations are greatly appreciated

System Specs: CPU: AMD FX 8350 4.0ghz 8-core, RAM: 2 x 8gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3, GPU: AMD Radeon R9 280x OC, System Drive: 120gb Samsung Evo SSD

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sounds good. If you want to PM me your Google account, I can add you for edit permissions so you can fix anything else that's wrong (and update as needed).

I added separate pages for each area so additional detail can be added as well.

Edit: new shared folder for all documents. I figure it's best to have a single database artists can consult when updating without having to prune through this whole thread, and at this point I suppose anyone who's contributed can have edit rights.
    Last edited by Inimitable; February 23rd, 2013 at 22:11.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by squall_leonhart View Post
    this pack works perfect with glide64, some of the large back drops need to be run through a special version of glide64 to break them down into tile though
    you know where I can get this version ?

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaroo View Post
    you know where I can get this version ?
    You don't need that version to use this texture pack. It is only for dumping the textures.

• Advertising

advertising
      EmuTalk.net
      has no influence
      on the ads that
      are displayed

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I registered for help because I'm desperate. Every time I try to load the textures get error. With the 1.6 simply disappears, and with 1.7 get this:

imageshack.us/photo/my-images/560/errornr.jpg/

I tried to patch the Project64 with 4gb_path, but is useless. I use Glide64 Napalm Public Release 1.22. Please help!

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by naxtor View Post
    I registered for help because I'm desperate. Every time I try to load the textures get error. With the 1.6 simply disappears, and with 1.7 get this:
    imageshack.us/photo/my-images/560/errornr.jpg/
    I tried to patch the Project64 with 4gb_path, but is useless. I use Glide64 Napalm Public Release 1.22. Please help!
    1) Why are you using PJ64 1.7? Latest version is 2.0.0.12.
    2) Why are you using Glide64 Napalm Public Release 1.22? Latest version is Glide Final (well technically the version shipped with mupen64plus is more recent).

So :
    -use PJ64 1.6 with Glide Final
    -don't use PJ64 1.7, use the latest version with default plugins or Glide64 final

The Great Gunblade Wielder squall_leonhart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    YOU HAVE WINDOWS XP

of course the 4GB patcher won't work!

Page 20 of 46 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast