Page 8 of 47 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by throwaway View Post
    Here's some help:
    Code:
    magnet:?xt=urn:btih:CA2C113D6B8FD5865018C5CDA3FDD8E44C481BAB&dn=THE%20LEGEND%20OF%20ZELDA.7z
    That's a magnet link for you. Best I can tell, it's v5.8 with a few minor touch-ups by someone else. Looks great.
    Loaded up the link, unfortunately stuck at 0.0% So anxious to try the 5.8 pack!

Anyone know how Djipi's compares?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    @yoshiFTW, Djipi's pack aims for a cell shade look, this pack aims for a more photo realism recreation
    If you appreciate some of the work I do, all donations are greatly appreciated

System Specs: CPU: AMD FX 8350 4.0ghz 8-core, RAM: 2 x 8gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3, GPU: AMD Radeon R9 280x OC, System Drive: 120gb Samsung Evo SSD

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Uploaded to 6 other websites in 200mb parts, please notify me if one of the links go offline. They should all be interchangeable with each other, and they all shouldn't cost.
    If you appreciate some of the work I do, all donations are greatly appreciated

System Specs: CPU: AMD FX 8350 4.0ghz 8-core, RAM: 2 x 8gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3, GPU: AMD Radeon R9 280x OC, System Drive: 120gb Samsung Evo SSD

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Wow nice job death--droid

The Emulation64 Network offers you free hosting!
    Click here for requirements and contact info.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm hoping somebody can help me out here. I seem to be having issues with the file names of the textures. I downloaded the files, put them in the right paths (deleting all old versions of the pack), but only SOME of the textures show up. For example, I got the icons at top-right, but Link's shield was still in the old texture. I found a way to fix the shield by resizing the hi-res texture image and renaming it to the name of its counterpart in an older version of the pack. BUT, the back of the shield I can't fix. This is one of the many issues I'm having with textures not appearing, can somebody help?

P.S. Somebody should raise the color saturation on that shield.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks droid! It is thrilling to see so much hard work going into these re-texturing projects, it really is amazing what's been accomplished, and a game this good sure does deserve it. I've been running Djipi's pack the last few days and was really impressed, I will give the 5.8 a try later tonight.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Okay, disregard my last post, I got Glide64 and all of my problems were solved!
    ...except for one. Inside the Temple of Time, the windows near the top are the old textures. However, when I go to the Master Sword's chamber, the hi-res window shows up on the window that's in there. I walk back to the main area, but halfway through the little tunnel I notice that the hi-res textures suddenly appeared on the windows in the main area. I walked forward a little more, and then the hi-res textures reverted back to the old textures. Weird, huh? Also, I made a simple texture for the Archery Game in Kakariko if anyone's interested. Check the attachment. Any comments would be great. Also, somebody needs to do that sign.
    Attached Files Attached Files

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Part 1:
    RapidShare and MediaFire links* are dead.
    Part 2:
    MediaFire link* is dead.

*= This is about the hyperlink, not the character.

PS: Good Pack!!!

Specifications:
    Project64 1.7.0.50.23
    Glide64 Final
    Legend of Zelda, The - Ocarina of Time (U) (GC)

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    So, no contributions? I would like to see some activity here...

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Isn't
    Laungage a typo? Should be Language?
    And I can't follow the .dat Links

• Advertising

advertising
      EmuTalk.net
      has no influence
      on the ads that
      are displayed