What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Zelda Ocarina of time Community Retexture Project V6 Development Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaGicBush

Is there a good way to get rid of tearing? I enabled vsync through the Nvidia control panel but the game still tears pretty bad, it's easily playable just slightly annoying.

VodkaAssassin

All of the links are dead and I truly wish to play with this pack enabled! Please, where may I find working download links to the pack?

mikestancato

No... None of the links you provided worked... The second link CKTIh was removed from jumbofiles, and the first just hangs after you click "skip ad". If someone could provide me with a working link, I could permanently upload this to a dropbox so we won't ever have to worry about a dead link again....

mikestancato

Once again neither of those links work. CKTIi just hangs without a "skip add" button, and the "direct link" remains stuck at "waiting for slingfile"... Does anyone else have legitimate working links?

F

Fanatic 64

Once again neither of those links work. CKTIi just hangs without a "skip add" button, and the "direct link" remains stuck at "waiting for slingfile"... Does anyone else have legitimate working links?

What web browser are you using?

EmuNoviceUser

Just Having Fun
For the shortlink "CKTIi," you have to allow/accept cookies first. They don't make that clear at all.

I had no problems with the direct link with or without cookies, but if the first works, the second doesn't matter :D

(And since I am posting anyway, I'm surprised I did not receive a response to my question unless it just got lost being the last post in the previous page.)

tinsurin

First download-link worked like a charm and haven't seen any glitches in-game..

Thanks a ton for all the hard work you guys put into this!

OP
death--droid

death--droid

We only ever moved to N64Redux when emutalk was having some serious stability issues and could be down/barely useable for days.
For now this is the main and official page, we do have a list of what's done in the first post, but back when that was done there was a rather large influx of new textures making it hard to keep up what was done and what wasn't, all help is greatly accepted on this pack, I've been meaning to get back into texturing but just havent had the motivation

EmuNoviceUser

Just Having Fun
Thanks guys.

So many familiar names still here. Granted I never was a "regular" around here given my post count over 6 years, but I really should start back into this place. I'm sure things are a bit different, but in a way, I miss this place.

theycallmechad

Great work, guys. As something of a video game texture artist myself, I can really appreciate what you guys have gone through to make this happen. I'm just now getting back into Zelda OOT, and can't wait to try it with these upgraded textures.

I wish I still had all my old textures to hand over. What size were most of the injected textures? 512x512? What format? I suppose I could read a bit to find out, so if nobody responds, no worries. I'll figure it out if I get ambitious.

OP
death--droid

death--droid

ahhh most sizes we use are 128 and greater, the best size to probably aim for is 512 or 1024 in my opinion depending on what the texture is used for, and of course PNG is the most preferred image fornat to use.

If anyone could do me a big favour and arrange the textures for the sky outside gannons tower??, I can provide the numbered textures if required
EDIT: Been slowly doing the textures i havent already done for gannons tower, the sky is just being a pain in the butt to actually organise so i can redo it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.