What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Zelda Ocarina of time Community Retexture Project V6 Development Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

mendus

Yay, those empty bottles have been replaced!!

A few questions:

How does the game understand the transparency in a texture? Is there any colour that is interpreted as transparent or is some complex image editing program needed (I mean, non ms paint program) to set transparency to an area of the texture?

I noticed that the texture displayed in the map in the start menu while in the Deku Tree says "Inside Jabu-Jabu's belly" instead of "Inside the Deku Tree". In 5.8 the texture was missing and in 6.0 there is the wrong one. Is that a mistake while putting the files all together? (They are in the folder ...\Language\English\Map\Dungeons)

Is the text in the file selection menu the same as the one in interactions with characters or signs? I have a file called Link and the k in the name looks really weird (smaller size, I believe). I want to know if anything else will change if I revert them to 5.8 textures.

Thanks for the constant work on this pack!

Pauls96

I have problem with wall textures, all of them in Kakariko village are low quality, but the ground and HUD are in HD. I am using rice's video plugin 6.1.0.

someguy1

Playing master quest with this pack on project64 and glide64, there is no background for dungeon maps, meaning can't see the empty areas of the dungeon after getting the map. Is it the master quest at fault here or the dungeon backgrounds haven't been done? The background is present with djipi's cellpack so can't be my settings.

Lightpost

Is there anyone here who knows the offsets for the regular version of Ocarina of Time ROM so I can change Link's tunic to white by Hex Editing it?

nafeasonto

Guys the original tutorial is down. can someone point me in what plugin, where I get it, and the tutorial on how to use High res textures? Please. Trying to get the DAT file to work from Djin and have trouble here...

Last edited:

Cosmo_Kramer

Hi, I'm using Glide64 Final and these textures look awesome but some of the items are not showing up (like when there in the store or being held up by Link).

Any ideas?

Thanks for all the hard work.

Markeerouz

Hi, I'm using Glide64 Final and these textures look awesome but some of the items are not showing up (like when there in the store or being held up by Link).

Any ideas?

I think those textures are not in the pack (i don't know if i'ts actually possible to replace the 2D backgrounds)

Trarsheise

Playing master quest with this pack on project64 and glide64, there is no background for dungeon maps, meaning can't see the empty areas of the dungeon after getting the map. Is it the master quest at fault here or the dungeon backgrounds haven't been done? The background is present with djipi's cellpack so can't be my settings.

It doesn't happen only in the master quest, it happened to me in the version (U)(1.2). I fixed it finding the backgrounds in the pack, and replacing them for the ones in another pack.

Tommy12

I have the same problem, what is happening? 1.2 aswell. Does 1.2 have some textures that have different names to those in different versions, or does this pack have a bug?

linkcrack

It's the project still in development? I haven't seen news since a lot of time.
One more question, it's best to use project64 or mupen64plus?

F

Fanatic 64

Either of them with Glide64. (Recommend Project64 for Windows, Mupen64Plus for Linux/Mac.)

Status
Not open for further replies.