What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Zelda Ocarina of time Community Retexture Project V6 Development Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fanatic 64

Mirror 3 works half the time (sometimes it wants you to buy a premium account).
Direct Download and Mirrors 1 and 2 were deleted either because of copyright infringement or expiration.
The Emulation64 download was intentionally deleted, presumably so that the downloads could be put under Adfly links.

Verdict: We need a new host for the Texture Pack download.

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
I have an archive but I don't own any premium bandwidth.
I Can upload to Textures\Emulation64.net however download speeds are basic and files must be split.

F

Fanatic 64

You could try Dropbox. It's free, has high speed and usually doesn't delete files.

And I think death--droid doesn't want it on Emulation64. It says the following:
Zelda Ocarina of Time - Community Pack - by EmuTalk Community said:
LINKS OFFLINE,
Left as archive.

Use links provided in Emutalk thread.

P.S. It's Emulation64.com, not Emulation64.net.

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
P.S. It's Emulation64.com, not Emulation64.net.

:blush:

That text was placed by yours-truly as I was tired of hearing complaints about the speed.
But you are right D_D wants the pack on a high speed site and I cant blame him.

Last edited:
F

Fanatic 64

Honestly, even RapidShare would be faster than the hosts he used in the OP. Well, my advise for a hosting above.

Mistakes are understandable, don't be embarrassed ;)

bobjohson

I see my link is now dead, I will update here in a second.

EDIT: Should I PM someone with the new link?

Last edited:
OP
death--droid

death--droid

Updated first post with working link. Should be no issues with it dissapearing since im hosting it on my paid Mediafire account.
Also note that this version is the most up to date one, it includes certain things that the previous pack did not.

Cheers

F

Fanatic 64

Well, MediaFire has became quite strict with copyright stuff. I myself have had plugin source code and RDBs taken down by request of Nintendo of America, Inc. Granted I don't have a paid account, but who knows, they may also find texture packs uploaded by paid accounts unacceptable...

Downloading anyway.

OP
death--droid

death--droid

XD All my rice video plugins have been uploaded there for ages with no issues at all. So rather odd that yours have been taken down in all honesty. Especially since the plugins and the emulators are not illegal or a breach of copyright >.<

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
Updated first post with working link. Should be no issues with it dissapearing since im hosting it on my paid Mediafire account.
Also note that this version is the most up to date one, it includes certain things that the previous pack did not.

Cheers

Backing up for the archive :D

Edit:

File fails to un-zip

Last edited:
OP
death--droid

death--droid

Wait what seriously??? O_O Ill check that when i get home. Grrr, my FTP server said the transfer was successful -.-

OP
death--droid

death--droid

Updated link
Tested it before transfer to mediafire (I web grab it from my ftp server) and zip was fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.